IGNORED

Albert Adomah - First Signing - Confirmed On Official Site

cityed

I could have sworn Adomah had a spell at Plymouth and was rubbish... Not on Wikipedia though, so i must be making it up!

Still, pretty excited about this; can play either wing, can play up front, very tricky and suprisingly tall for a winger at 6'1". Must be the end for Ivan though

I could have sworn Adomah had a spell at Plymouth and was rubbish... Not on Wikipedia though, so i must be making it up!

I think your thinking of another winger - but I cant remember his name.

Certainly is.

My guess would be, we are offering 10k per week and he wants 20k.

By all account Sno was on around 20k last season, so if the player is worth it, SL will pay it.

BCAGFC

Surely we cant be paying anyone that hasn't played above league 2 standard 10k a week? No one is worth that amount especially someone that has never played in the Championship.

Surely we cant be paying anyone that hasn't played above league 2 standard 10k a week? No one is worth that amount especially someone that has never played in the Championship.

Think he was referring to kitson - we were offering 10k less than what kitson wanted.........

Still, pretty excited about this; can play either wing, can play up front, very tricky and suprisingly tall for a winger at 6'1". Must be the end for Ivan though

You may be thinking of Jason Puncheon

Edit: chinapig beat me to it.

I think your thinking of another winger - but I cant remember his name.

I did some digging and i was thinking of Jason Puncheon; also a winger who played for Barnet. I think Adomah was actually his replacement at the Bees. Happy days! :icecream:

EDIT: It appears everyone beat me to it!

Well it could be bye bye Ivan given Hibs think he is off back to Easter Road, someone is saying that he is in Edinburgh today and not at the 1st day of training with the City lads and the fact that Albert appears to have the number 17 training top on which I think was Ivans squad number???? Could be wrong but it looks like it fits.

Well it could be bye bye Ivan given Hibs think he is off back to Easter Road, someone is saying that he is in Edinburgh today and not at the 1st day of training with the City lads and the fact that Albert appears to have the number 17 training top on which I think was Ivans squad number???? Could be wrong but it looks like it fits.

How do we know Ivan is not at training?

Albert appears to have the number 17 training top on which I think was Ivans squad number???? Could be wrong but it looks like it fits.

No, poor fit - hardly even reaches down to his shorts, Albert's much taller.yes.gif

Loved Adomah's interview. Seems excited and very enthusiastic.

yeh very enthusiastic

it was good to see that when asked which side he prefered

he said can play Left right or down the middle but preference is right and SC said to him dont expect to be on the wing express yourself where ever you are played!

He thinks we get 20 - 25 Thousand every week :whistle2:

Good Luck Albert :city:

Archived