IGNORED

Albert Adomah - First Signing - Confirmed On Official Site

cityed

I could have sworn Adomah had a spell at Plymouth and was rubbish... Not on Wikipedia though, so i must be making it up!

Still, pretty excited about this; can play either wing, can play up front, very tricky and suprisingly tall for a winger at 6'1". Must be the end for Ivan though

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yannick_Bolasie

Could of been that bloke he was at barnet from plymouth then returned last season and played towards the end.

Looking forward to seeing him play, hopefully he lives up to his potential with us and proves to be a shrewd signing. With Pete Johnson just gone who was it that recommended him ?? or do you think its someone Coppell has had his eyes on for a while ???

I would guess Pete would of given Coppell his scouting reports, targets etc before he left so it's probably one of Petes.

Well it could be bye bye Ivan given Hibs think he is off back to Easter Road, someone is saying that he is in Edinburgh today and not at the 1st day of training with the City lads and the fact that Albert appears to have the number 17 training top on which I think was Ivans squad number???? Could be wrong but it looks like it fits.

i think that number is 27- you can see the bottom of the 2..

yeh very enthusiastic

it was good to see that when asked which side he prefered

he said can play Left right or down the middle but preference is right and SC said to him dont expect to be on the wing express yourself where ever you are played!

He thinks we get 20 - 25 Thousand every week :whistle2:

Good Luck Albert :city:

I thought this was interesting, how long do you think its going to be until people start getting there keyboard warrior sticks out - banging on about square pegs in round holes, that's if he plays.

I hoped the media dept would post some vids of first day back at training so we could try and spot who was missing!!

Perhaps later..

SC has stated in his world interview that 20 players trained today. We have 3 injured Ribs, James Wilson and Jamie Mac meaning from Nogbad's list we have 2 missing!

I could have sworn Adomah had a spell at Plymouth and was rubbish... Not on Wikipedia though, so i must be making it up!

I'm pretty sure that was yannick Bolasie

Still, pretty excited about this; can play either wing, can play up front, very tricky and suprisingly tall for a winger at 6'1". Must be the end for Ivan though

SC has stated in his world interview that 20 players trained today. We have 3 injured Ribs, James Wilson and Jamie Mac meaning from Nogbad's list we have 2 missing!

Looking at the picture gallery I can't see Louis Carey or Marlon Jackson in addition to the three listed above.

Looking at the picture gallery I can't see Louis Carey or Marlon Jackson in addition to the three listed above.

Five players missed training: J.Wilson-knee; Ribeiro-back; McAllister-calf; Carey-heel; Jackson-illness. All others involved

Archived