IGNORED

Ashley Williams

DavidNoble

Defender set to join from Swansea in 4 Year Deal. Undisclosed fee from the Liberty.

Anymore details ill post onto the thread

I can confirm this as of Midday today subject to medical

Very good signing if true! :fingerscrossed:

If not I'll hunt you down :bruce_h4h:

Wow anyone else getting itchy feet?!! cannot wait for the season to start!!!! :city:

I have got itchy feet - trouble is it's athletes foot that's causing it!

haha brilliant, it really is silly season this week, so far its - Ashley Williams, Shittu, Sonko, Hoolahan, Keogh, Pitman, 2 Man Utd youngsters on loan, Kitson, Harper

would love someone in the actual know to confirm how many of these rumours in the last few days are actually true or just if we wait a few weeks and find out how many actually turn out to be true

haha brilliant, it really is silly season this week, so far its - Ashley Williams, Shittu, Sonko, Hoolahan, Keogh, Pitman, 2 Man Utd youngsters on loan, Kitson, Harper

would love someone in the actual know to confirm how many of these rumours in the last few days are actually true or just if we wait a few weeks and find out how many actually turn out to be true

Wheres yessir when we need him.....

goalkeeper aside, you can make a team out of that :tounge:

be so annoyed if Williams ain't signing now. Seems very confident about it

News of the World says the Welsh International defender is rated at 'around £1.5million' but such a bid would never tempt chairman Huw Jenkins to accept.

Williams is another player like Darren Pratley who is a key asset and a player we really need to keep hold of for next season. We've already lost two first team players in Leon Britton and Fede Bessone and the squad would be looking far weaker if we lost 2 more.

I'm sure Williams has interested a number of top flight clubs but the question is will any of them make a bid high enough for us to consider accepting - I doubt it personally.

Read more: http://www.swansea.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=203042#ixzz0sv8qF9I2

http://www.swansea.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=203042

a) we dont have that kind of money

b) we are not that big a team

c) Swansea dont have a manager so doubt any deals will go ahead until a new man is appointed

Signed a 4 year contract with Swans only last year: http://www.football....ns_294272.shtml

Also captained Wales in the friendly against Scotland and is currently first choice centre back.

Was voted Welsh player of the year in 2009 and was also in the PFA Championship team of the year last season.

So on paper looks a solid signing.

• Admin

Defender set to join from Swansea in 4 Year Deal. Undisclosed fee from the Liberty.

Anymore details ill post onto the thread

I can confirm this as of Midday today subject to medical

Quite the inside man eh alfi?

Over the last 24hours you have now broken the news that we're signing Ashley Williams, Decika Plasovik, Jem Karacan and Ben Hamer are set to sign for us, Lee Johnson is off to Millwall & you think you saw Chris Morgan looking for a house to buy in Portishead.

I can't wait to see who you name over the next month, we'll have a 70 man squad by the time we entertain Millwall in August.

Quite the inside man eh alfi?

Over the last 24hours you have now broken the news that we're signing Ashley Williams, Decika Plasovik, Jem Karacan and Ben Hamer are set to sign for us, Lee Johnson is off to Millwall & you think you saw Chris Morgan looking for a house to buy in Portishead.

I can't wait to see who you name over the next month, we'll have a 70 man squad by the time we entertain Millwall in August.

:laugh:, i was told by someone who see Messi at the gate this morning getting some training gear. Might be worth reading into :dancing6:

Archived