IGNORED

Ashley Williams

DavidNoble

• Admin

:laugh:, i was told by someone who see Messi at the gate this morning getting some training gear. Might be worth reading into :dancing6:

In all seriousness, I've been reliably informed by someone who's never been wrong before that French legend Zinedine Zidane is set to join our coaching team. Apparently he will be bringing his good pal Luis Figo with him who plans to spend a year coaching our under 8s on a voluntary basis whilst he completes his UEFA coaching badges.....

Hello Chivs. Waving_Smiley1.gif

Signed a 4 year contract with Swans only last year: http://www.football....ns_294272.shtml

Also captained Wales in the friendly against Scotland and is currently first choice centre back.

Was voted Welsh player of the year in 2009 and was also in the PFA Championship team of the year last season.

So on paper looks a solid signing.

In truth. I was runner up to him as Welsh player of the year in 2009 and all I did was kick a ball around with my kids on the beach during a day trip to Rest Bay.

In all seriousness, I've been reliably informed by someone who's never been wrong before that French legend Zinedine Zidane is set to join our coaching team. Apparently he will be bringing his good pal Luis Figo with him who plans to spend a year coaching our under 8s on a voluntary basis whilst he completes his UEFA coaching badges.....

Hello Chivs. Waving_Smiley1.gif

Pah. That's the last time I tell you anything in confidence. And you misunderstood me. They've fallen on hard times. They are joining up with our coach team. Peter Carol.

Archived