IGNORED

Sonko

Warwickshire Red

Seems some of the Portsmouth fans not too impressed with their loan signing who Coppell was after. May be a let off for us?

http://www.newsnow.c...440362701?-1007

Ibrahima Sonko - Played the full game as Pompey went down by a goal to nil away at Preston. Hasn't impressed as of yet and the following comments were left on PompeyMAD.

JCPompey - 'I'd pay you to take Sonko back. It's painful to watch.'

JuicyFruit - 'Sonko, Few good tackles, how every kind of covered up his brilliants with some horror mistakes.. From what I have seen is a big bloke and is not a bad player but is not bold enough to lead a defense, as well as that every time he receives the ball too his feet he looks absolutely inept and clueless and 99% of the time attempts to clear it out onto frogmore road... But we don't have much choice!'

Oscar_18 - 'Sonko is the defensive equivalent of Emile Heskey. There has been a lack of communication evident amongst the defence and between himself and the goalkeeper

ForeverPompey - 'sonko is dreadful'

To be fair every club has their idiots

Just lOok at the posts about Nicky hunt who is already being written off as duff

Many people have criticised Hunt, myself included, but this doesn't neccessarily mean they've written him off. He's been shit so far, and I hope for a drastic improvement. I can only hpe these rumours that he's injured are true, but I very much doubt it, as he wouldn't be on the pitch if his ankle had a 'shit load of swelling' as one poster put it.

Archived