IGNORED

Vs Coventry

Hmmm

They're all capable of passing. Maybe not 30 yard pin point, but they are all able to play it to the wingers. If they cant do that you seriously have to wonder at the state of football if midfielders who play in the 2nd tier cannot pass a ball 10 yards. If LJ starts you need two holding midfielders or we will be over run through the middle. Cant comment on the Irish as have never seen them play.

Swap Stead for Pitman? are you being serious? Stead is a real class act and was our best player against watford! he needs to start no matter what.

My team would be: Formation - 3-5-2

James

Ribiero Carey Fontaine

Adomah Elliott Johnson Skuse Rose

Stead Clarkson

fair enough thats your point of view i think some people forget how well Haynes played last season and I didn't say Stead played badly but would't mind seeing how Haynes and Pitman play together. three defenders in your team now that scares me:farmer:

i would go with a 4-5-1, i think JCR has looked one of the most creative and energetic players in the first two home games and cant understand why he has been dropped! so with him pushin forward to link with stead and have lots of support from the wingers as well..... or go 4-4-2 with pitman coming in for a midfielder

James

Ribeiro, Carey, Fontaine, T.Williams

Adomah, Skuse, Campbell-ryce, Elliot, Rose

Stead

If that is the actual side, the return of Riberio, Carey and Haynes is most welcome.

What would concern me though- would the strikers and JCR track back sufficently? Will we be exposed at the back with 4-4-2 with 2 out and out wingers etc, a bit light in midfield and all that-providing it is a 4-4-2 of course?

JCR isnt starting though. Think Skuse and Elliott will be holding which will allow Adomah, Rose and Haynes to run riot hopefully! Stead looks a good front man to do the dirty work aswell.

Archived