IGNORED

Ryan Harley Or Evander Sno

Nugget

If I could be guaranteed Sno would play in his rightful position (central midfield, more defensive than attacking) I'd say him. Think Harley might be too much of a luxury player for the Championship (can't tackle) ... whether he's really good enough going forward to compensate for that side of his game I'm unsure. Graham Dorrans for WBA has done so, so it is possible.

I think Harley's contract expires at the end of the season.....not sure about Sno

If Harley's contract ends this year, we ought to make a cheeky offer for him. Saw him in the Bath v Exeter friendly and when we played at Exeter pre season and he looks the part and seems to make things happen. Could be a very good addition, especially if we could get him at a reasonable price.

Harley by a mile. Sno was almost always distinctly average, and I don't buy into this played out of position nonsense. A quality player will shine through even if he is playing ten yards to the left or right of his what everyone on here THINKS is HIS favoured position. You can count on one hand the number of times Sno impressed

Sno. No brainer

Harley has had quite an impressive start to the season for the Grecians, he's also scored 7 goals, not bad from midfield.

My doubts would centre around the step up from L1 to the Championship, they don't all "cut the mustard" that take that route do they?

The BCFC coaching staff must have let him go for a good reason/s. Over the years I can't think of many ex City young starlets who have slipped the net and gone on to do better things.

As for Evander Sno, never reached his true potential at AG, aside from maybe a couple of games where he shone.

I don't see the point in playing people out of their best positions, in Sno's case, that was certainly the case.

There was of course talk of him returning here back on loan from Ajax, although talk of that did fizzle out.

It would be Sno for me.

Harley has had quite an impressive start to the season for the Grecians, he's also scored 7 goals, not bad from midfield.

My doubts would centre around the step up from L1 to the Championship, they don't all "cut the mustard" that take that route do they?

The BCFC coaching staff must have let him go for a good reason/s. Over the years I can't think of many ex City young starlets who have slipped the net and gone on to do better things.

As for Evander Sno, never reached his true potential at AG, aside from maybe a couple of games where he shone.

I don't see the point in playing people out of their best positions, in Sno's case, that was certainly the case.

There was of course talk of him returning here back on loan from Ajax, although talk of that did fizzle out.

It would be Sno for me.

The problem is we had our chance to progess the season we reached the play offs, our position to attract good players should have been at its highest level, but GJ chose to stick by the players that got us there. In hindsight that was a terrible decision and the chance to attract decent players to AG is now gone. Cardiff didnt rest on their laurels after last season and looked to improve their squad with better quality. They are flying and in my book odds on with QPR to go up.

We are now in a situation where any good players in January wont come to us for fear of getting relegated, we look odds on to lose Nicky Maynard because he is ambitious and wont sign another contract, not fact but I honestly cant see it or blame him, and the soundbites coming from SL is he is going to sit it out with KM and hope he can transform us. Now Keith isn't going to be a name that good players are going to seek out and ask to play here, even Coppell struggled to get us big game championship players and he has been here and done it.

At this moment in time we are only going to be looking at the likes of Harley because he wont cost the wages of Sno, and for me, I couldn't think of a worse signing than asking someone to perform in a phsical league who has just had a serious heart condition. We are in the s..t big time, and Steve L for my money needs to be getting rid now and looking for a George Graham type figure to turn this round, if we go another month like we have, we should be looking at Jamie McCombe type signings to try and get us back up next season, because we will go down.

But anyway it's all rumoured stuff and as the transfer window is not open, and we are stuck with what we have and without a new manager to organise this mess that scares me.

Saw Ryan play today v Walsall.

Was the classiest player on the pitch by some distance and could definitely perform at a higher level. Exeter clearly rate him as he took all the corners, free kicks and was particularly good at appearing in the opposition penalty area at the right moment.

Plays with his head up and reads the game well. Has considerable skill and vision and would probably be even more effective in a better team.

But I'd go for Sno 'cos of his hair... :winner_third_h4h:

The problem is we had our chance to progess the season we reached the play offs, our position to attract good players should have been at its highest level, but GJ chose to stick by the players that got us there. In hindsight that was a terrible decision and the chance to attract decent players to AG is now gone.

Wow what negative post which is full of self inpoinanted crap.

But back on point.

Sno technically and tactically is a far better player.

As for hindsight, that was needed after the play-off final win or lose before the final most people knew we needed a MAJOR rebuild, we didn't It cost Johnson his job

Archived