IGNORED

Albert Adomah

DavidNoble

This signing is easily the best thing to happen in the Steve CoppOut era and I think he is a real classy signing. Somebody that we've been missing since Scotty Murray declined and left and have been really impressed with him.

Easily our player of the season so far. Willing to work hard, takes players on, good cross, good skill, good technique, good shots, good in the air.

Just wondering how far you all think he can go in his career? Doesn't look much worse than Shaun Wright-Phillips at the moment.

Albert has promise but I think we are heaping touch praise on him too soon! I personally think he is crying out for a rest! He is raw has massive potential but still has to learn to make the right decision, improve his final ball and take the right touch he is often let down by a heavy touch! Think he's going to be great but steady does it he has a million miles to go yet!

Albert has promise but I think we are heaping touch praise on him too soon! I personally think he is crying out for a rest! He is raw has massive potential but still has to learn to make the right decision, improve his final ball and take the right touch he is often let down by a heavy touch! Think he's going to be great but steady does it he has a million miles to go yet!

Are you serious?! His first touch is outstanding.

I like albert but every game there are 2-3 passages of play where he takes a ball first touch to run on to and hits I too far in front of him! It's not all the time just some of the time everyone aroun me says the se there were minuknof 2 to 3 times where he knocked the ball too far on front of him from his first touch! It's not a critisism just a development area!

Archived