IGNORED

Sl Will Not Sack Him!

Taunton_City

So please walk Keith! Unless he does I fear we will be in league one next season!! Can't see where next goal is coming from let alone next win!!!!! :(

Brings the recent ' what does SL know about football thread to mind'. I'm aware that annoying Steve unlocks the first door to the apocalypse but in a buck stops here sort of way I can't help but think that he carries a little responsibility for this mess. Loads of money , even more questionable decisions.

So please walk Keith! Unless he does I fear we will be in league one next season!! Can't see where next goal is coming from let alone next win!!!!! :(

I got hammered by many on here last year when I suggested we should replace Gary Johnson with Neil Warnock. We need a proven manager at Championship level and above. We obviously wont get Neil Warnock now but is there a manager available that has got a side promotion from this division to the top flight?......because that's what we need. No point replacing Keith Millen without there being a worthy replacement available.

Chris Hughton??

You're right, Chris Hughton is available and seems to be a clever thoughtful type of bloke when he appears as a pundit on TV. He's played at the top level and managed Newcastle and won the Championship for them - he would definately be worth a try as our new manager.

I got hammered by many on here last year when I suggested we should replace Gary Johnson with Neil Warnock. We need a proven manager at Championship level and above. We obviously wont get Neil Warnock now but is there a manager available that has got a side promotion from this division to the top flight?......because that's what we need. No point replacing Keith Millen without there being a worthy replacement available.

he won't sack him unfortunately.

I hope SL does mind you, its getting seriously to the point where I'm considering not renewing my ST for the first time in ages.

I just want a manager who uses tatics, can teach the players how to pass the round thing to each other and at least how each unit of the team helps the other!

Steve Coppell ?

'IF' we get well beaten be PNE then I think it will be hard for Keith to continue. Lose badly to them and he's gone.

However, I'm confident we won't lose to them. They are an extra special class of shit that even we can't quite manage just yet

Sounds like an interesting challenge. I'm sure if we try hard enough we'll manage to squeeze one out every bit as special as theirs.

If we try once & dont succeed we'll try & try again & maybe it'll be turd time lucky!! :)

(we're making progress in that direction already, with some pretty impressive wet farts on display lately, similar to pig -shit - we'll soon be twice as lumpy!! )

Archived