IGNORED

Any Stadium News?

Crackers Corner

Meanwhile,

- On the Petition front - total so far :clap: = 29,690

Just 310 more signatures required to reach the original (& pretty spectacular) target of 30,000

:fingerscrossed: lets hopethe 'talks' are going well too!

(if team performances (injuries permitting) had been half as successful as supporters have been in reaching Petition targets -we'd have been talking play-off / promotion by now! ;) )

Meanwhile,

- On the Petition front - total so far :clap: = 29,690

Just 310 more signatures required to reach the original (& pretty spectacular) target of 30,000

:fingerscrossed: lets hopethe 'talks' are going well too!

(if team performances (injuries permitting) had been half as successful as supporters have been in reaching Petition targets -we'd have been talking play-off / promotion by now! ;) )

Yeah and I tried to get that figure over the 30k mark in fast fashion by handing out petitions in Tahrir Square but there must have been some gas heads around because it kicked off soon after... sorry chaps.. i at least tried. crying.gif

I haven't heard anything sorry.

If anyone fancies helping me get those last 300 signatures, then i'll be in Cabots Circus on Saturday afternoon.

Let me know.

... juggling & plate spinning while on the flying trapeze again?

dunno why you dont just sell the Big Issue like everyone else around there!! :)

Good Luck btw... not with the flying trapeze ( you can do that with yer eyes shut ).. good luck with the Petitioning!!

Archived