IGNORED

Lufc Are Here

Frenchay Red

My neighbour who is a member of the hotel gym has just told me the opposition team has recently arrived at the Holiday Inn Filton, (though it's more Frenchay than Filton IMO.)

Anyway please, if you are in the area late tonight, no loud music or other noise that might disturb a good nights sleep. :fingerscrossed:

:whistle2:

Yeah if anyone on here works there or knows someone that does, please tell them not to smash any fire alarms every 3 hours,it would be very disruptive.

I'd also like to ads that if you do work here and you are part of the kitchen staff, please do not tamper with the food and cause key players to be bed ridden with food poisoning.

Over and out.

Holiday Inn??? I was gonna say times must be hard at Leeds this season but then remembered Ken Bates is pulling the strings up there. Im sure if he had his way they would be in a £10 a night backpackers hostel.

Although to be fair to Holiday Inn - the one up at Frenchay is one of their nicer ones.

Holiday Inn??? I was gonna say times must be hard at Leeds this season but then remembered Ken Bates is pulling the strings up there. Im sure if he had his way they would be in a £10 a night backpackers hostel.

Although to be fair to Holiday Inn - the one up at Frenchay is one of their nicer ones.

Took the words out my mouth, Bates is not one for throwing away the cash, most probably stayed there last year when they played the sags liked it and have returned there.

Holiday Inn? Unlikely...

Really?

OK then, what's more unlikely, a party masquerading as LUFC in a large white luxury coach with blacked out windows has arrived at the hotel and the people on the coach will be taking their meals not with other guests but separately in the conference suite.

Or, the team of Leeds Utd.

I know my neighbour.

I know what I believe. :tongue:

It's a 4* Hotel

Really?

OK then, what's more unlikely, a party masquerading as LUFC in a large white luxury coach with blacked out windows has arrived at the hotel and the people on the coach will be taking their meals not with other guests but separately in the conference suite.

Or, the team of Leeds Utd.

I know my neighbour.

I know what I believe. :tongue:

I seen the very same coach mooching around the area earlier so the op is not a liar. To be fair id be disapointed if we started putting our players up in pricier gaffs before a game.

The Holiday Inn, Hambrook. It's where they stayed last year when they played the rovers, I know cos i was their.

I saw them all in the lounge where they were watching what ever game was on Sky. Feet up gold & ipods etc on display.

Had a chat with Snodgrass, Bechio and their old keeper Ankragam (sp). Nice fella's. Grayson looked like 'one of the lads' as well clowning around with some of the other players.

I was using the gym and whilst i was in their each player were taking it in turns coming into the gym reception to stock up on chocolate and other treats.

It seems munching on kitkats and such is all it takes to beat them dirty sags from whorefield!

not being disrespectful to any poster on this thread but so what if leeds are in their hotel already. why are we even bothered by them , they are just another billy big bollox championship side coming to fulfil a championship fixture

if it was man u, liverpool or chelsea and arsenal then yes get excited, but come on guys , leeds utd, get a ****** grip. lookin forward to seeing the army of leeds fans in our stands tomorrow..... :nono::nono::boxing::boxing:

I suspect there could be a Leeds United On The Road night in there tonight, they always hold one for the local supporters branch on the evening before the match and there is 2 large branches as in Bristol Wites and South West Whites.

I'll be heading over in about 4 hours with the local Frenchay Reds on the footpath brass band ensemble. :trumpet: :trumpet: :trumpet: :trumpet:

:rofl2br: :rofl2br:

:innocent06:

Archived