IGNORED

"hopefully Get In The Premier League One Day"

Warwickshire Red

Well yeah, as it happens I would like you to explain The aggro isnt needed young sir. So if you would be so kind I would appreciate it/

You mentioned Coppell and KM picking up his mess, your original post didnt make it clear that this was GJ's as well. You then mention in the post above about players losing the dressing room ( i assume about GJ) what has this got to do with this season exactly. Are you implying the dressing room is still lost? Isnt that then a damning Indictment on KM? as he has had 6 months to sort this.

So Hunt and Stewart arnt very good. They are 2 players of a 'massive' squad, it's hardly mess up of the millenia is it? I mean is Cisse is total rubbish as well?, what about Adomah ( depends on who you listened to who signed him) not very good as well? Coppell really made a mess of things didnt he? James ( see the James thread for my thoughts, i know people like him, but something is not right with the world in the James camp presently) also not very good then as well

Most of our players for at least the last 10 years have been worth nothing, barring a few exceptions, look at how much we buy for and then how many go for nothing, minimal or are released. This isn't a new thing and I'm not sure how it relates to KM being 'stuck' with it as every manager that I can remember has had the same problem ( Think Steve Jones, Julian Watts and so on) Thats more of an endemic thing to the club, and something that no one has yet been able to or wanted to change.

We have had a 'massive' injury crisis? and your point is? Every team has injuries, its how they manage through them that is the issue, here, We arent doing so great in that respect. If our cover wasnt up to it then change the formation until you have a team where cover is up to it. Simple resource management, yet here we are trying to shoehorn players into not their preferred or known position.

Case in point : Clarkson in midfield, he is known as striker ( scored vs Czech Republic as a Scots National team player as a striker), some people on here and the manager seem to think different and he is playing in midfield to much rejoicing in some parts. However go a little way back into the past and Wilson platying Carey in midfield was treated as outrage and was treated awfully for playing someone so out of position. With that in mind, how is Millen exempted from the same criticism? Playing an international player ( no matter how not very good people think he is) out of position is from afar a pretty silly thing

The KM has brought excellent players is a bit of a misnoma, as if that was the case why are we 19th, with no form to speak of and not able to score goals? Rose is not a very good signing tbh, hasnt really shown anything, 'mysterious' back injury has kept him out a long while, but essentially he is living off his goal vs Arsenal last year. Depending on who you read Woolford's not really doing the business either, Pitman blows hot and cold and is another who is played out of position by the manager. If KM had signed all these 'wonderful' players wouldnt we be doing a damn sight better in the league?

KM should have kudos for something he did a year ago? Really, how is that anyway relevant to now? He has his own signings, Rose, Caulker, Stead, Pitman, Woolford and Keogh and has got rid of Tom and Gavin Williams , Akinde( effectively), Jackson (effectively) Danny Haynes, Peter Styvar So thats 12 players he has had effect on the squad. hardly nothing. He has had time to sort his tactics and players and so forth yet here we are 35 points with 3/4 of the season gone and looking in a mess.

For all the blame games that people play, they will blame anyone else but our current manager. Iam intrigued as I said before as to why this is the case

One of the best summaries of Millen's tenure I have read on this forum to date... excellent post - a beacon in all the dull grey drivel (or drizzle!) that's passes as "insightful opinion" on this forum.

Excuse me for being trite, but how is 2 games lost a mess? and Millen has had significantly more than that to put it right, plus several before Coppell's

Please explain to me how you consider Coppell considering he signed less players, and had less time with all the staff at the club at the time is some how responsible 6 months on?

Iam intrigued to say the least

It wasn't just the 2 games, it was the whole pre-season schedule/tactics/training/signings.

Ask anyone in football, pre-season is a VITAL part of a clubs season, it is where you get fit (our players got injured), try out difference things, then get used to tactics/shape you will be starting the season with.

After 2 games, everything got thrown out of the window and everyone had to start again, different tactics/shape etc, etc......takes time to sort that out.

Most footballers are not the brightest light bulb in the shop and do most footballing things as habit, it is a bit like trying to teach an old dog new tricks.

BCAGFC

Well yeah, as it happens I would like you to explain The aggro isnt needed young sir. So if you would be so kind I would appreciate it/

Agro you were the one with the third form irony....Young Sir!!

You mentioned Coppell and KM picking up his mess, your original post didnt make it clear that this was GJ's as well. You then mention in the post above about players losing the dressing room ( i assume about GJ) what has this got to do with this season exactly. Are you implying the dressing room is still lost? Isnt that then a damning Indictment on KM? as he has had 6 months to sort this.

Make it clear...So you weren't here for the previous season and a half prior to this one!!..I'm certainly not implying the dressing room is still lost. I'm more than implying that Millen is winning it back...and so are the players themselves in many cases!!

So Hunt and Stewart arnt very good. They are 2 players of a 'massive' squad, it's hardly mess up of the millenia is it? I mean is Cisse is total rubbish as well?, what about Adomah ( depends on who you listened to who signed him) not very good as well? Coppell really made a mess of things didnt he? James ( see the James thread for my thoughts, i know people like him, but something is not right with the world in the James camp presently) also not very good then as well

Back to Coppell are we to try an attack Millen as I note you have done again on other threads!! Coppell and GJ left a mess that Millen has and is trying to put right! ( two seperate managers with differing ideas on how the game should be played) No Hunt and Stewart are not very good...Cissee has started to show something recently and good on him, is that not down to Millen? Coppell made a mess worse (as above), James I have not commented upon in this thread and I certainly cant be bothered to read your thoughts regarding James.

Most of our players for at least the last 10 years have been worth nothing, barring a few exceptions, look at how much we buy for and then how many go for nothing, minimal or are released. This isn't a new thing and I'm not sure how it relates to KM being 'stuck' with it as every manager that I can remember has had the same problem ( Think Steve Jones, Julian Watts and so on) Thats more of an endemic thing to the club, and something that no one has yet been able to or wanted to change.

What are you on about!! Most of our players for the last ten years being worth nothing is Millens fault as well!!? The fact is it is difficult to move players out who are not making it at this level except downwards...And in most cases those clubs do not have the cash to pay fees and wages...This makes it difficult for Millen to make moves until players are out of contract...Not rocket science...perhaps it is (see I can do third form irony too)

We have had a 'massive' injury crisis? and your point is? Every team has injuries, its how they manage through them that is the issue, here, We arent doing so great in that respect. If our cover wasnt up to it then change the formation until you have a team where cover is up to it. Simple resource management, yet here we are trying to shoehorn players into not their preferred or known position.

My point is we have had a massive injury crisis.....This is not just injuries but to our best/important players. How they are manged through them???? Yes lets see...Nicky you are ****** till February...Ohh Mr Vokes yet we have signed you but you are ****** after a day...Bollocks Mr Stead though we signed you to replace Mr Maynard and Mr Vokes you are now ******...So guess we better make you play till your injury finally ***** you till April...Etc etc...'Simple resource management ' you are having a laugh or perhaps are part way through a management course...'Change the formation until you you have a team where the cover is up to it' Have you read this forum since September everytime the manager tries to do something to change things and to use YOUR WORDS manage his resoucres, there has been someone similar to you telling us all that the manager is playing someone out of position...OH ******* Really!!!!!!!!

Case in point : Clarkson in midfield, he is known as striker ( scored vs Czech Republic as a Scots National team player as a striker), some people on here and the manager seem to think different and he is playing in midfield to much rejoicing in some parts. However go a little way back into the past and Wilson platying Carey in midfield was treated as outrage and was treated awfully for playing someone so out of position. With that in mind, how is Millen exempted from the same criticism? Playing an international player ( no matter how not very good people think he is) out of position is from afar a pretty silly thing

WHAT ARE YOU ON ABOUT!! Please re-read your last two paragraphs.

The KM has brought excellent players is a bit of a misnoma, as if that was the case why are we 19th, with no form to speak of and not able to score goals? Rose is not a very good signing tbh, hasnt really shown anything, 'mysterious' back injury has kept him out a long while, but essentially he is living off his goal vs Arsenal last year. Depending on who you read Woolford's not really doing the business either, Pitman blows hot and cold and is another who is played out of position by the manager. If KM had signed all these 'wonderful' players wouldnt we be doing a damn sight better in the league?

Millen has brought in Vokes, Caulker, Stead, Pitman, Keogh among others. Woolford suplied or was involved with both goals yesterday

Pitman has scored ten goals (played out of position REALLY) Caulker is class as is Stead.

No it doesnt always (rarely) has an immeditae effect, players are brought in and have to bed down some will take longer than others which most of us already know (Maynard Perhaps), however if all you have got to hang your hat on is Rose is no good and Pitman is being played out of position, then you really dont have much do you?!

KM should have kudos for something he did a year ago? Really, how is that anyway relevant to now? He has his own signings, Rose, Caulker, Stead, Pitman, Woolford and Keogh and has got rid of Tom and Gavin Williams , Akinde( effectively), Jackson (effectively) Danny Haynes, Peter Styvar So thats 12 players he has had effect on the squad. hardly nothing. He has had time to sort his tactics and players and so forth yet here we are 35 points with 3/4 of the season gone and looking in a mess.

No Millen should have respect and a little support (Kudos is your word dont put it in my mouth). It is relevant because that gives him experience of getting us through difficult times. After that I totally loose what you are trying to say..I think your point is time to sort out evrything, players/tactics etc...If that is your point...He has had to sort out the problems left by two managers and balance the books as I said previously...However to use some examples he has had less time than Danny Wilson/ The ****** at Stoke/and several other managers who have managed our club at lower level...Alan Dicks was given ten years`to get us in to the top flight as it takes a club of limited resources a long-time to achieve that goal and no one has a magic bullet/formula except you maybe...Can we all have the secret of success please

For all the blame games that people play, they will blame anyone else but our current manager. Iam intrigued as I said before as to why this is the case

You are the one playing blame games almost every time you post...People who back the manager...the majority at games...do so because he has earned respect and support as I have already said...Not that intriguing really is it!!!!!!

Archived