IGNORED

City Player Of The Season

ollywhyte

City player of the season so far...  

194 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

No doubting that it's Caulker but I would have hoped for Stead to be on the list, JS was a bright light of energy and commitment when he arrived, gave the rest of the team a good kick up the arse when we needed it, we wouldn't be where we are without his work rate up front IMHO..... but yes, Caulker has made a solid defence from a lump af marge!:englandsmile4wf:

Caulker is by far the best player this season, and has been way more consistent than any other City player. Pity we cant find our own players of Caulkers ability, & consistency, and keeping a level head while doing so.

Albert has inspired, but hes not consistent. yet. Next Season?. I hope so.

Caulker without a doubt. He simply looks class amongst our team, without him I feel our defence would have leaked even more - I also feel Adomah, Stead and Pitman have done well, creating and scoring in a team that has not really been playing too well.

Caulker followed by stead,followed by adomah.

Three quality players

Agree with the top 3 but I would rate them in the order - Caulker, Adomah, Stead.

Without a doubt, Steve Caulker will walk this.

Given that this thread is almost unanimous about his abilities, I won't bother to list them

Let's just say, watch out for him in Spurs' first team (possibly as soon as next season) and then leading the back line for England, maybe 2/3 years from now.

He won't stay here, but we should be proud of being part of his career development,

Archived