IGNORED

Dave Penney Sacked!

havanatopia

Apparently he's pleading for diminished responsibility in the boardroom this morning.

I recall the Oldham fans saying this was about the worst managerial appointment Rovers could have made; seems, thus far, they are right and that he could be sacked today.

I bet they wish they had stayed with Trollope now.

Frankly, I think sacking Penny is probably the right decision; they surely cannot be worse than they are now if you, me or Doris was in charge.

is this good, bad or could you not give a rats backside?

What are Rovers the board doing? Penney had only been in post since January. We all thought he was doing a great job.

The bottom line is that they have too many crap players and regardless of who the manager is they are a cert for the drop.

And now they've sacked Penney they'll have even less cash to get back up with.

I'm sure it won't be cheap to offload him.

What are Rovers the board doing? Penney had only been in post since January. We all thought he was doing a great job.

The bottom line is that they have too many crap players and regardless of who the manager is they are a cert for the drop.

<gosh> You are commenting on a thread that is not City related </gosh>

Edited by Daavros
''

whats this got to do with Bristol City?

this is a BCFC forum not the back of your minibus.

ummm, how is this city related?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Joke club joke board,

Conferance beckons the blue few

I feel for penny tho he's been in the job five minutes and no time to sort out the mess....

wonder if he's in the same garden as trollop :laugh:!