IGNORED

Caulker Appreciation Thread, Seasons Over For Him

Crackers Corner

Utterly devestated.

I don't for one moment suspect the lad will read this but if on the off chance he does I would like to pass on my deepest thanks for your efforts in the Red and White.

Most naturally talented player I've ever seen at AG and a man who will surely captain England in the future, All the class of Rio but twice the brains at 19 years old? This boy is only going to go one way, and that's the top.

If by any blind luck He was to come here again next season it would be one of the biggest coups this club has pulled off, Including DJ imo.

Nothing but praise for you Steven, Good luck, but don't forget the side who gave you a massive chance in one of the best leagues in europe! :innocent06:

Here's hoping Wiggles can work his magic and find someone half as influencial as this guy!

Thanks for all the hard work and effort you put in this season, always gave 110% even putting himself on the line and even the post once. All the best in your recovery but if you need to gather up fitness and match practice again I'm sure we'll be more than willing to help you out.

Shame you miss the U21's over the summer but not too long a wait till full team caps come...

worship2.gif

Thanks for all the hard work and effort you put in this season, always gave 110% even putting himself on the line and even the post once. All the best in your recovery but if you need to gather up fitness and match practice again I'm sure we'll be more than willing to help you out.

Shame you miss the U21's over the summer but not too long a wait till full team caps come...

worship2.gif

If we all vote for him as Player of the Year, perhaps that might encourage him to come back?

On the other hand, if he's got knee ligament damage, could this potentially be the start of a really long absence for him?

Cheers SC and good luck for the future, you've got the lot mate!

Will still cheer you on for Spurs, got a massive soft spot for them as my Dad was a fan

All the best, and thank you - you played a massive part in keeping us up, and we can't thank you enough!

Our Player of the season by far, without SC (Not the manager!) we'd of been relegated. Thank you for everything you've done for us Caulks, you always put in 100% unlike some loan signings. I really hope he gets into the Spurs team as he thoroughly deserves it and he is good enough too. You don't get into the England U21s at the age of 18 if you aren't very good.

If Spurs are foolish enough not to play you, we'll welcome you back at anytime with open arms! :)

Our Player of the season by far, without SC (Not the manager!) we'd of been relegated. Thank you for everything you've done for us Caulks, you always put in 100% unlike some loan signings. I really hope he gets into the Spurs team as he thoroughly deserves it and he is good enough too. You don't get into the England U21s at the age of 18 if you aren't very good.

If Spurs are foolish enough not to play you, we'll welcome you back at anytime with open arms! :)

Hopefully we wont be :)

Sorry to hear about the loss of him, hopefully this injury isnt too serious as its the last thing we need in a CB (more injuries)

Stephen Caulker has been nothing short of phenomenal this season both in his ability and his effort. I was very dismayed to read of his injury, my only relief being is that he has already helped us to enough points to be safe from relegation. I can't recall us making a better loan signing in the last 25 years.

Steve, thanks for your hard work and determination, it was much appreciated. Though you do deserve a spot in the Premier League, I'd unashamedly love to see you in a City shirt next season. If you find that you don't have anything fixed up please give Keith Millen a call, you'll get the welcome of a returning hero.

I hope the surgery goes well and you recover quickly, best of luck in the future with Spurs and England.

Thanks Steve, player of the season for me and one of the three reasons we aint going down. hopefully you'll be back here next season as skipper of this lot (****** unlikely to say the least but we can dream caint we?)

Thanks for everything this season Caulker. Without you we would be in the brown stuff. Future england captain in the making.

His goal away at QPR was possibly my favourite moment this season, Quality :englandsmile4wf:

Dont forget to join my facebook Caulker page :

http://www.facebook....116642958407833 ;)

Just posted the following on said page:-

It has been absolute privilege to have Steve Caulker playing for BCFC this season. Certain to have a massive future in the game. Would love to see him back in a red shirt at some time in the future but if its not to be then he has left us with some wonderful memories of witnessing an obvious England star in the making.

Very best for the future Steve and thanks to Harry Redknapp and all the staff at White Hart Lane for allowing him to spend some time with us.

chant6ez.gifchant6ez.gifchant6ez.gif

... a man who will surely captain England in the future ...

[The way that Capello is managing, I think that there's a good chance that I'll captain England in the future.]

I can only echo the comments of others on here. Steven - you are destined to reach the very top of the English game ... and sooner rather than later if there is any justice in the world. Good luck with your recovery. You will be very welcome back at the Gate any time. Next season will be perfect!

I just wanted to add my show of appreciation to this thread and echo everything that everone else has said. It indeed has been a pleasure and a priviledge having such a classy young player to watch this season, and I'll look forward to following his progress in the future. I just hope he has enjoyed himself in what hasn't been an easy season for Bristol City.

I'm just so sorry and sad that we haven't been able to show our appreciation to him as we almost definately won't see him again, I don't think he can realise just how well thought of he is. There is always the player of the season awards, his must be a cert for something surely?

I'm not always a fan of some of the Premier League and all it's trappings, but if it means that we have players of Caulkers talent then bring it on!

Archived