IGNORED

Caulker Appreciation Thread, Seasons Over For Him

Crackers Corner

Top class player and the most talented i have seen at the gate,and like others have said im sure he will be a candidate for england captain in the not to distant future.

What really did stand out for me is the effort and passion he put in for our club,so many young Premier League players come and go to lower clubs and seem to play like they couldnt give a damn and that its ok because there future is already made!.

Caulks seems to have a very mature head on his shoulders and if he keeps his feet on the ground im sure he will be world class.

Good luck on your recovery and for the rest of your career,i will be following closely.Very sad to think we will never see you in a city shirt again,one can only dream that you will be back here with us next season :)

A massive massive thankyou for your time with our club.

<3 SC

As above, I would like to add my thanks for everything Steven. I hope the op's a success and you come back even stronger next season, wherever that may be (hopefully for us). Although, I dont think that will be a problem for one of the best 18/19 year old players I have ever seen at AG.

Can anyone have a word with the club and see if he can come onto the pitch one home game for a proper send-off?

Quite easily the best defender in this league and at such a young age his mature attitude, superb aptitude and excellent positional sense not to mention enthusiasm makes him my player of the season and an absolute shoe in for England CB in the not so distant future.

What a player, if he were a striker the press would be all over him like a rash.

A rare sight to see an 18/19 year old holding together an otherwise experienced back line. What a player this boy has been. Good luck next season playing no doubt where you belong (not with us sadly,) in the Premier League.

Carry on as you are Steve and you will go far!

Archived