IGNORED

Online Tickets

readie14

I can still get in - although I do have the works broadband.

If you are hitting the lines at 9am, looks like they will have behind the goal and corner seats still left, at teh £35.50, and still some side views at the cheapest price.

Fancy you will be ok.

Taking me several minutes even so.

Now the days top seller above Elton John!

Guest Grange SE19

Its slow but I managed to get my tickets eventually..

Its seemed to respond better when I used the following URL:

http://www.seetickets.com/bcfc

My advice to anyone still trying to get tickets is hang in there - my PC crashed once right at the end of the transaction because it took longer than the 5 mins they give you to complete.. But I got there in the end!!!

See you all in Cardiff!

I could get to the part where they offered both sets of tickets, I have clicked on both god knows how many times and it puts me straight through to the homepage with no mention of Bristol City :D

I have turned Norton Anti-Virus off, put all my security to low, cleared all cookies and I've only been here since 6am waiting and trying.

I'm now resigning myself to not going :D

Guest Spike
join the club, ive spent 1 and half hours trying to get tickets now and keeps timing out!
same here and whats more annoying is I live in cardiff and if the tickets were being sold in the millenium I could have got them 2 hours ago

Guest comeonyoureds

anyone even managed to connect to the site lately? ive got to computers in front of me and nothign but white screens for 10 mins!

Guest ROLFIE

Still bricking it....no news from the missus yet but ive just given her the new number....PLEEEASE, for the sake of my health HURRY UP and get me a ticket!!

Just got mine - U need to keep trying its really slow - they still seem to have a few blocks left, but only corner lower tier or upper tier. Noty too botheered where I sit as long as I'm there !!!

Slightly worried that on the confirmation it says tickets will be sent out in 10 days.

Archived