IGNORED

Your The Manager.

Whites

You put it more eloquently and succinctly than I

Thanks

I picked up Wigan chairman Dave Whelan last year and mentioned it on here. The amount of abuse i got was incredible. Sometimes people forget we have other football interests apart from the City

I picked up Wigan chairman Dave Whelan last year and mentioned it on here. The amount of abuse i got was incredible. Sometimes people forget we have other football interests apart from the City

I remember that....!

Don't let it worry you mate

Id save the money as we could sign players on a free transfer that could easily improve our squad for the positions you've said

Players for free transfer:

RB

Gianni Zuiverloon

Pascal Chimbonda

Stuart Parnaby

CB

Abdoulaye Meite

Ibrahima Sonko

Anthony Gardner

LB

Ricardo Gardner

J-Lloyd Samuel

David Carney

Stephen Crainey

CM

Lee Bowyer

David Norris

Neil Kilkenny

Andy Reid

Tamir Cohen

Daniel De Ridder

Id save the money as we could sign players on a free transfer that could easily improve our squad for the positions you've said

Players for free transfer:

RB

Gianni Zuiverloon

Pascal Chimbonda

Stuart Parnaby

CB

Abdoulaye Meite

Ibrahima Sonko

Anthony Gardner

LB

Ricardo Gardner

J-Lloyd Samuel

David Carney

Stephen Crainey

CM

Lee Bowyer

David Norris

Neil Kilkenny

Andy Reid

Tamir Cohen

Daniel De Ridder

Though a game of opinions I'd only be interested in about 3? of them.

Zuiverloon, Kilkenny and Cohen.

My own personal answer to the original post...

I'd be looking at a few loans from the Prem first and foremost, If Liverpool are interested in a link then Flanagan (Right back) Pacheco (Attacking Midfield/Striker) and Michael N'goo (Striker, big lad and good target man to replace the outgoing Clarkson :fingerscrossed:) And for the pedants who will cite FM as my source, LFCTV is free to Skysports subscribers and I've watched plenty of youth and reserve football this year as well as seeing the first two play first team football for Liverpool and Norwich respectively.

From the free transfers listed above, I've already stated the three who would interest me, Cohen would be the one I'd prefer the most, seems a good passer and a good all round midfielder, So if wages weren't too substantial he'd be the guy I'd look to.

I'd be tempted to spend big on a centre half. Who is a much more difficult question... Caulker is of course fresh in all our minds and if Tottenham thought £2.3m plus a number of add ons was enough, I'd blow the entire budget on him. If not big money bids for Matt Mills (Reading, Highly unlikely I know) or Ryan Shotton (Stoke City)

Finally I'd be scouting the world, anywhere and everywhere, for a left back. I really couldn't name one either, but we need one for sure. If I struggled to find one then Nyatanga would retain his place there with Macca backing up.

Team;

James

Nyatanga/newsigning

Caulker/Mills/Shotton

Fontaine/Wilson

Flanagan/Ribs

Cissé/Elliot/Skuse

Adomah/Bolasie

Cohen/Pacheco

JCR/Woolford

Stead/Pitman

Maynard/N'goo

at least two playkers per position, Sell, Release, Loan out and move on the dead wood who aren't mentioned. (except the keepers)

Anthony Pilkington £800k

Danny Ward £Loan

Akos Buzsaky £250k

Joe Mattock £300k

Sean St Ledger £Free

think Pilkington(obviously doesn't play for port vale...) could be worth going for otherwise I'd be very tempted to go for Bournemouths Marc Pugh although since Bradbury came in has only came on as a sub I've noticed unless recovering from injury may be easier to buy. If we could buy Spence or get another years loan that is RB or CB sorted!(be silly not to at least try).Then maybe sneakily stealing Blackpool's Neal Eardley and Stephen Crainey, says Eardley is out of contract somewhere but could be wrong but can see them tempted now they are back in the championship and we lured Stead and Pitman with better wages ?

Rb - Zuiverloon

CB - Turner (Coventry)

LB - Bennett

CM - Bowyer

I met Ben Turner before with a friend I met on holiday and he seems like a decent guy and he's a decent CB! Didnt seem keen when I suggested coming to us! He wants to go to Brum as he's a blue through and through.

Archived