IGNORED

Evander Sno

Dan Robin

Completely agree. Genoa are a top team in Serie A. They would certainly piss all over us.

It's also a complete misconception that Serie A is slow. Yes players don't run around like headless Chickens, but there is a lot of movement off the ball, and play generally gets built up through the midfield. Something that Sno missed when playing for us. I heard he suffered from a neck injury whilst playing for us. It came from repetitive strain syndrome...constantly watching the ball being hoofed over his head from defence to the corner flags... :laughcont::rolleyes:

Good luck to the fella...our loss.

Good luck to him. After watching him play for Ajax vs City I almost came in my pants when he signed for us. I still think he is/was great player, with massive potential and it's a real shame it didn't work out for him here. Great to see that he's obviously recovered from his cardiac problems too.

All the best Evander.

Feel sorry for him. Could have been a great player for us if we played him in his proper position regularly!

It is a sad story, as sky sports said, will this mean the end to his playing career?

I hope he can overcome this condition and can play on but if not the absolutely gutted for the big man

I read in an Italian site that Genoa couldn't sign him because he has a sort of pacemaker, and the Italian football laws don't allow a player to play in such conditions.

I wish him to be able to play football again in another league and in a lower division (where maybe the physical work is ''softer'')

I read in an Italian site that Genoa couldn't sign him because he has a sort of pacemaker, and the Italian football laws don't allow a player to play in such conditions.

I wish him to be able to play football again in another league and in a lower division (where maybe the physical work is ''softer'')

Maybe he could become the 83rd player to sign for Rovers this Summer.

Might be a good option for us on a pay as you play basis..

Exactly what i thought... Say's he's without a Club. Sign him up, and i'm sure he would want to prove his fitness. Nothing to lose.

Edit...just forgot, we've got to get rid, before we add...Doh! Shame. Would rather have him here proving himself over LJ and Clarkson.

Feel for the guy, unsure why Genoa refused the deal after finding out about the pacemaker - surely they would have known about that already.

He's a brave bloke for wanting to carry on playing, hope he doesn't retire but wonder what club would take a gamble on him now.

Would like to see him back, perhaps Millen would use him differently - can't see it happening though.

I asked about the chances of him coming back, and although he was rated here for his technique, he was often home sick and frequently asked to fly home. This started to effect his training, and apparantly he became disinterested towards the end of the season. For this reason City wouldn't have him back.

However in saying that, Sno was obviously willing to sign a 3 year deal to play in Genoa. I can't imagine they would allow him flights home all the time during the week.

Hope he finds a Club though, and his health stays good.

Archived