IGNORED

Odds And Picks For.............

Whites

I've just been looking at the Ante post Outright betting for next season and there are some interesting bets to be had for next season i reckon.

Premier League

Man Utd 7/4

Chelsea 9/4

Man City 4/1

Arsena 7/1

Liverpool 10/1

Spurs 50/1

Championship

West Ham & Leicester 9/2

Birmingham 9/2

Forest, Middlesbrough and Reading 12/1

BRISTOL CITY 33/1

League 1

Huddersfield & Sheff Wed 5/1

Preston 7/1

Charlton & Sheff Utd 8/1

MK Dons 14/1

S****horpe 16/1

league 2

Crawley Town 3/1

Swindon 9/1

Gas 10/1

Oxford & Shrewsbury 12/1

Gillingham, Port Vale and Northampton 16/1

Some really prices i reckon, also some strange ones. Crawley allthough the they have money to spend seem really short at 3/1. And hate to say it but i think wwith the squad they are assembling the blue few are good value at 10/1.

League 1 is interesting for me. I can't see how Huddersfield, Wednesday and Preston can be shorter than Sheff Utd!!

Just out of interest you will get -

373/1 for a City Rovers Double!!! (1/4 odds 1-2-3 finish)

543/1 = Man Utd, West Ham, Sheff Utd and Crawley.

1572/1 = Chelsea, Leicester, Preston and Rovers.

Stick Celtic (4/5) or rangers (Evs) in any of these to double up as well!!!

My Picks are Man Utd, West Ham, Sheff Utd and Rovers :disapointed2se: (1496/1, Tenner on and fingers crossed!!!)

Who do you lot think will do well this season???????

Whites.

(ps, all prices taken from the Betfred Ante Post - 6 Coupon)

BRISTOL CITY FC at 33/1 just has to be a great each way bet. Does the each way bet cover the first 4 places or 3 places?

Each way is 1/4 odds top 3 for the Championship and L1 & 2 and 1/3 odds top two in the prem.

Whites.

• SC&T Board Members

While we're talking about footy odds, it's a good chance to tell you that we've just partnered OTIB up with online bookmaker StanJames.com and if you use them via any of the links in this post or in future posts previewing upcoming fixtures on the forum, any commission earned will go towards OTIB running costs.

They're also giving new sign-ups an introductory free bet of up to £25! (terms below)

To open an account, click HERE and use OTIB as the promo code.

Of course, if you're not old enough to bet, this isn't for you. For all others who like a flutter, have fun and make a few quid for OTIB at the same time!

*Freebet Terms: StanJames.com will match your first settled cash bet (at evens or greater) up to £25 - Freebet will be added within 24hrs

Each way is 1/4 odds top 3 for the Championship and L1 & 2 and 1/3 odds top two in the prem.

Whites.

Thank you very much for your quick reply. With a bit of luck, top 3 is certainly achievable. We'd have made the play-offs last season had our first half of season form been the same as the second half of season form. If we can keep Maynard and he gets a full season with decent supply - as he got from Paul Hartley at the end of the season before last - we'll make top 3 I reckon. 33/1 EW for us to make top 3 aint a bad wager.

League 1 is interesting for me. I can't see how Huddersfield, Wednesday and Preston can be shorter than Sheff Utd!!

My Picks are Man Utd, West Ham, Sheff Utd and Rovers :disapointed2se: (1496/1, Tenner on and fingers crossed!!!)

I do know that Sheff United fans are predicting bleak times ahead so wouldnt go for them.

Man Utd, West Ham, Preston and Swindon for me.

I do know that Sheff United fans are predicting bleak times ahead so wouldnt go for them.

Man Utd, West Ham, Preston and Swindon for me.

S****horpe at 16/1 could be an excellent bet. We all know that S****horpe beat us to the Div 1 Championship 4 years ago. :badmood:

Archived