IGNORED

The Worst Game Since

cityfan

That was absolutely shocking last night. The team didn't even play football did they!

Doubts over, Spence, Nyatanga, McCallister, Skuse, Woolford and now Pitman

Where is Ribeiro, surely not still injured? If he is bring in Joe Lennox or Carey

We haven't really had a decent midfielder since Paul Hartley. Truly the type of player we need and should be looking for. Someone who commands the players, the game and creates. Kilkenny is okay, but time will tell if he can make a difference

Pitman must be played up front as well, in position if he is to deliver goals. Stead in his few appearances this year appears to have lost, temporarily or otherwise what he gave us last year

Swindon were all over us last night and should have been 3-0 up inside 12 minutes. They played with far more appetite, movement, pace and direction. It was embarrassing and boring, definitely potential relegation form

Let's see

James/Gerken

Ribiero/Carey Stewart Fontaine McCallister (no other choices yet)

Albert Kilkenny Elliott JCR

Maynard Pitman (5 games to prove himself)

AND if we are going to buy players like Bolaise let's involve him. Why didn't he come on last night? Ridiculous

Bye bye to the following

McCallister when replaced

Ribiero if constantly injured, if not let's get him playing

Nyatanga

Wolford (give another 5 games first and make sure we feed him the ball to give him a shout)

Clarkson

Hunt

Jackson if we are never going to play him or put him on the bench

Lee Johnson

I haven't ever been impressed with Stead, he looks weak and never seems to win the ball - or even fight for it.

This beggars belief, bar when carrying an injury around Christmas Stead was one of our best players last season.

This beggars belief, bar when carrying an injury around Christmas Stead was one of our best players last season.

Agreed, I'd have him in the side; an intelligent player and we don't have many of those. Mind you I felt the same about Cisse, who is now persona non grata.

That was absolutely shocking last night. The team didn't even play football did they!

Where is Ribeiro, surely not still injured? If he is bring in Joe Lennox or Carey

We haven't really had a decent midfielder since Paul Hartley. Truly the type of player we need and should be looking for. Someone who commands the players, the game and creates. Kilkenny is okay, but time will tell if he can make a difference

Pitman must be played up front as well, in position if he is to deliver goals. Stead in his few appearances this year appears to have lost, temporarily or otherwise what he gave us last year

Swindon were all over us last night and should have been 3-0 up inside 12 minutes. They played with far more appetite, movement, pace and direction. It was embarrassing and boring, definitely potential relegation form

Let's see

James/Gerken

Ribiero/Carey Stewart Fontaine McCallister (no other choices yet)

Albert Kilkenny Elliott JCR

Maynard Pitman (5 games to prove himself)

AND if we are going to buy players like Bolaise let's involve him. Why didn't he come on last night? Ridiculous

Bye bye to the following

McCallister when replaced

Ribiero if constantly injured, if not let's get him playing

Nyatanga

Wolford (give another 5 games first and make sure we feed him the ball to give him a shout)

Clarkson

Hunt

Jackson if we are never going to play him or put him on the bench

Lee Johnson

Not injurred and just completed 270 minutes of football since the Plymouth match where he was only taken off there as a precaution. His injurry against Weston was no more than a twinge which was blown up out of all proportion.

Played against Reading reserves at Left Back behind closed doors (My work colleagues nephew was on the Reading team) and was apparently the best player on the pitch. Him and Hunt played a blinder by all accounts.

Millens got exSPENCE in now and cant be playing Ribs or the board will see it as a waste of money. Too be blunt although I am a big fan of Ribs as you all know Spence as been decidely average so far and is ceratinly no replacement for Caulker. There is no way Wilson or Edwards an aging Carey should be filling the RB spot ahead of Ribeiro.

If hes fit he should playing...end of ...Obviously hes fallen out of favour with Millen

At least he should let him out on loan as not playing regular football is not going to help his international aspirations or please Gary Speed very much I would imagine.

Clarkson will score goals given a run of games to get his confidence up..just need to persevere with him

Hunt is still a quality player IMO and again given a run of games to get his confidence up is still capable of out performing most defenders in his division.

Light the blue touch paper and stand back !!!!

Why is he playing Brett on the wing? I thought we had loads of wingers?

Brett plays best when paired up with Nicky.

I haven't ever been impressed with Stead, he looks weak and never seems to win the ball - or even fight for it.

Astounding.

On the bright side it was marginally better than our 2-0 loss to Carlisle 2 years ago, so we've made some progress...

Ribs is not injured. Has been playing well in recent reserve matches. With he quality in front of him, finds himself 4/5th choice RB. Obviously no longer in the clubs plans.

Archived