IGNORED

Yannick Bolasie

DavidNoble

Anyone wondering what is going on with this guy!?

Signed him in the summer and haven't heard anything about him in the first-team. Was dubbed the left-wing version of Albert yet hasn't even been given a chance to show what he can do.

I feel sorry for him, must have expected a bit of football and appears pushed out of the first team.

Appears to be a waste of wages, especially with 3 other wingers that would appear to be more likely to start compared to him.

Perhaps down to the 5-sub ruling, meaning players like him & Bobby Reid that would normally be amongst the substitutes don't get a chance.

Signed him in the summer and haven't heard anything about him in the first-team. Was dubbed the left-wing version of Albert yet hasn't even been given a chance to show what he can do.

I feel sorry for him, must have expected a bit of football and appears pushed out of the first team.

Appears to be a waste of wages, especially with 3 other wingers that would appear to be more likely to start compared to him.

Perhaps down to the 5-sub ruling, meaning players like him & Bobby Reid that would normally be amongst the substitutes don't get a chance.

He's right sided and he is a development prospect.

Correct. In my opinion, Pitman would score more goals than Maynard given the same playing time.

Not a Maynard fan, never have been.

Never a fan? Were you a Bristol City supporter when he was the leagues Top scorer two seasons ago, Were you a bristol city fan last season when he comes back from injury and becomes our second top goal scorer in 9 games! Hmm Not sure how people can never of been a fan of Nicky Maynard!

Wayne Rooney did that to Man Utd but it doesn't stop him from being the clubs best striker.

Well, for the sake of BCFC, lets hope he signs a new contact like Rooney and we have some protection of a valuable club asset.

However, l think Pitman is a far more natural goalscorer than Maynard and would take chances more readily than the untouchable overated one; aka Maynard

Well, for the sake of BCFC, lets hope he signs a new contact like Rooney and we have some protection of a valuable club asset.

However, l think Pitman is a far more natural goalscorer than Maynard and would take chances more readily than the untouchable overated one; aka Maynard

Has he shagged your missus or something?

Never a fan? Were you a Bristol City supporter when he was the leagues Top scorer two seasons ago, Were you a bristol city fan last season when he comes back from injury and becomes our second top goal scorer in 9 games! Hmm Not sure how people can never of been a fan of Nicky Maynard!

Indeed, l am a fan of Bristol City but not necessarily all of the individual parts.

I have never changed in my opinion that l believe he is overated and l believe my opinion is justified by the zero offers we received from Prem clubs. Were he as as good as you state, he would be long gone.

Do l cheer when he scores, of course, but because BCFC have scored not Maynard.

Indeed, l am a fan of Bristol City but not necessarily all of the individual parts.

I have never changed in my opinion that l believe he is overated and l believe my opinion is justified by the zero offers we received from Prem clubs. Were he as as good as you state, he would be long gone.

Do l cheer when he scores, of course, but because BCFC have scored not Maynard.

Has it been confirmed that we have not received any Bids from Prem Clubs! Whats your reasons for not liking maynard! He is our Main striker and he scores goals! Whats there not to like!?????

We have a new left wing sensation called Bret Pitman. Bolasie won't get a look in now am-fraid.

I would play him and Albert out wide, really wide loads of width and fill the middle with Elliot and Cisse. Kilkenny in the hole just behind Pitman.

So you would pick a player who you've never seen play and has no experience at all of Championship football?

Why not trust the manager and the coaching staff who obviously think that Bolasie has not yet impressed enough in training to be considered for the 16 man squad on a match day.

He's young and will get his chance eventually.

So you would pick a player who you've never seen play and has no experience at all of Championship football?

Why not trust the manager and the coaching staff who obviously think that Bolasie has not yet impressed enough in training to be considered for the 16 man squad on a match day.

He's young and will get his chance eventually.

The same manager who has signed Pitman, Stead and Woolford and none of them can get a game, but nice to see your latest hero JCR getting your vote of confidence at last, but hang on who signed this experienced championship player?, all I need to see is Donnie who slagged JCR off with vengeance last season give him the vote of confidence and my day will have truly brightened.

The same manager who has signed Pitman, Stead and Woolford and none of them can get a game,

Any stick to beat the manager.....disapointed2se.gif

Pitman, second choice behind Maynard. Stead has been injured. Woolford has played in three from five league games this season. Is this what you call not getting a game?

Archived