IGNORED

Team For Tonight

DavidNoble

Having missed the game against 'Ull at the weekend I'm making my choice without the knowledge of that game. But i would go for;

..........................JAMES

RIBIERO WILSON NYATANGA MACCA

.........................CISSE

...ADOMAH.....ELLIOTT.......JCR

..,......PITMAN.......MAYNARD

Would like to see Bolasie get a proper run-out as a sub though. I feel he's been slightly unfairly treated.

COYR

Having missed the game against 'Ull at the weekend I'm making my choice without the knowledge of that game. But i would go for;

Would like to see Bolasie get a proper run-out as a sub though. I feel he's been slightly unfairly treated.

COYR

You'd bomb Kilkenny?

You'd bomb Kilkenny?

Well I wasn't at the game on Saturday but I haven't been hugely impressed with him this season. He's a bit of a crab, constantly passing sideways. That's why I would rather have Kalifa as I feel he can keep the ball equally as well as Kilkenny but he is also a big presense in the midfield who can tackle.

COYR

Theres too many players who have been unfairly treated Cisse, Riberio, Stewart, Pitman. Bolasie, Taylor none of these have been given a fair chance this season if your face doesnt fit and your names not Skuse you dont get a look in....

Maybe it's because we all shout Skuuuuuuuuuuuuse at the beginning of the match, Millen thinks hes a fans favourite so keeps including him in the line up...

COYR

Ribiero = NOT in favour

Cisse = NOT in favour

McAllister = NOT fit

Maynard = NOT arsed

I reckon it will be the same starting line up as Saturday , except Pitman will start in place of Stead. Personally I would drop Maynard and leave Stead in with Pitman. But it's not my job on the line I suppose.

..............................JAMES..........................

CAREY.......WILSON.........NYATANGA.........McGiven..

..........SKUSE.........KILKENNY...............ELLIOT........................

................STEAD..........TAYLOR.........PITMAN..

SUBS:

BOLASIE

MAYNARD

ADOMAH

GERKIN

CAMB /RYCE

Id give Adomah a rest and bring him on for Skuse if chasing the game

..............................JAMES..........................

CAREY.......WILSON.........NYATANGA.........McGiven..

..........SKUSE.........KILKENNY...............ELLIOT........................

................STEAD..........TAYLOR.........PITMAN..

SUBS:

BOLASIE

MAYNARD

ADOMAH

GERKIN

CAMB /RYCE

Id give Adomah a rest and bring him on for Skuse if chasing the game

..........................JAMES..............................

..................CAREY.......WILSON................NYATANGA...................MCGIVEN....

.........SKUSE...............KILKENNY...............CAMBELL/RYCE

.....................STEAD...............TAYLOR.............PITMAN................

SUBS:

ELLIOT

GERKIN

MAYNARD

SPENCE

ADOMAH

Id give Adomah a rest and bring him and maynard on if we are chasing the game

The team picks itself imo.

Same team as saturday but with Pitman up front instead of Maynard.

Skuse was a liabilty at right back. Got caught out of position more than once and looked like what he was...A player out of position. Mind you he looks out of position whereever he plays.

Maybe Millen can see a bit of himself in Skuse(no pun intended) and likes Coles attitude and overlooks the fact he's not very good at football.

Skuse was a liabilty at right back. Got caught out of position more than once and looked like what he was...A player out of position. Mind you he looks out of position whereever he plays.

Maybe Millen can see a bit of himself in Skuse(no pun intended) and likes Coles attitude and overlooks the fact he's not very good at football.

What game were you watching? Skuse had a very decent game and he was his cross that lead to Pitman's goal. He's versatile, tackles well, pacy and can play almost anywhere in defence and centre midfield.

He fills whatever role he's given. I'll admit he's not an catching player but his contribution is very valuable but often goes unnoticed.

Its amazing that you can't see that.

What game were you watching? Skuse had a very decent game and he was his cross that lead to Pitman's goal. He's versatile, tackles well, pacy and can play almost anywhere in defence and centre midfield.

He fills whatever role he's given. I'll admit he's not an catching player but his contribution is very valuable but often goes unnoticed.

Its amazing that you can't see that.

Skuse it a utility player. Every squad needs one but he shouldn't be first name on the team sheet. He should be on the bench IMO. A jack of all trades but master of none. Can cover most positions but exels at none of them. We have better players for each position he plays.

..........................JAMES..............................

..................CAREY.......WILSON................NYATANGA...................MCGIVEN....

.........SKUSE...............KILKENNY...............CAMBELL/RYCE

.....................STEAD...............TAYLOR.............PITMAN................

SUBS:

ELLIOT

GERKIN

MAYNARD

SPENCE

ADOMAH

Id give Adomah a rest and bring him and maynard on if we are chasing the game

Completely agree with this line up, however with this game being make or break for Millen will he take the risk of only 3 in midfield opening up the defence? I personally think it will work well but can't see Millen taking the risk :(

Completely agree with this line up, however with this game being make or break for Millen will he take the risk of only 3 in midfield opening up the defence? I personally think it will work well but can't see Millen taking the risk :(

When we have got the ball Cambell ryce can push up so it could make it 4-2-4 when we have the ball. He has to go for it

Why no Cisse ?

Sorry but can't work it out ! For me the best midfielder we have and not even on the bench.

I get it that he is out of favour, but why ??

I don't remember hearing anything from the club ?

:tumbleweed:

What exactly would you expect to hear?

The manager doesn't pick him, in the same way that he doesn't pick Hunt, Ribeiro, Stewart, Edwards etc. Do you want the club to constantly issue statements about every member of the squad?

.....................................................WAUGH..............................

..................LLEWELLYN.......MOYES................MACPHAIL...............BROMAGE ...

MARSHALL.........GALLIERS..............HUTCHINSON...............A.WALSH

........RILEY.............NEVILLE................

SUBS

B.WILLIAMS

K CURLE

P.FITZPATRICK

J.JORDAN

tumbleweed.giftumbleweed.giftumbleweed.gif

Theres too many players who have been unfairly treated Cisse, Riberio, Stewart, Pitman. Bolasie, Taylor none of these have been given a fair chance this season if your face doesnt fit and your names not Skuse you dont get a look in....

Ribeiro is another Brooker. Best we sell him; too much of an injury liability.

Archived