IGNORED

There's Only One Man To Replace Millen

cityfan

There are two very good reasons Neil Warnock would manage City (although I am not advocating this). In interviews he has always stated he would love the chance to manage City as to him we are a proper club. Secondly he has a farm in Devon he plans to retire too, City would make a perfect final job.

i dont care who becomes the new manager anything is better than this. if holloway came to city kept us up and made a squad next year and got automatic promotion would u all say no because he ex rovers. wat does it matter if he rovers or not i think he is a real good manager and would defiantly get them playing again like we know we can

There are two very good reasons Neil Warnock would manage City (although I am not advocating this). In interviews he has always stated he would love the chance to manage City as to him we are a proper club. Secondly he has a farm in Devon he plans to retire too, City would make a perfect final job.

Maybe that was true when he was at Palace and working for Simon Jordan with no transfer funds and having to sell the best youngsters. That's when he made those comments

but in the here and now

- he's hit the holy grail with a club in the PL and a Chairman who's backing him to the hilt.

He also recently said (last week) that he loves QPR, loves living in London, and he loves managing in the PL with

the chance to compete on a level playing field thanks to Tony Fernandes support. He also said QPR would be his last job.

So that's a clear no

To be honest I'm not even sure now that the fans favourites Dave Jones and Billy Davies would come on board now.

We're bottom of the league, playing to 12000 crowds in an old ground (the new ground having stalled) with a board that have been shown to be clueless and unsupportive (yes Sexstone that means YOU)

If you were Jones or Davies wouldn't you wait for something better ? Jones might fancy the Forest job (McLaren has a "walk away" clause according to the papers) and Davies - who lives in the Midlands might fancy Coventry (surely thorn will follow Millen in the sack race)

Cr

I said Neil Warnock WAS the manager we should have employed WHEN Johnson was removed

That's what we should have done

That was the manager we should have had

Don't care if people don't like him. He is proven at this level, all day long.

Bottom of the league and I agree, who will want to touch us that has proven themselves at this level

A significant moment for our future

For me i would love Cotterill from Portsmouth ..local lad done very well with no money and a small squad. Portsmouth play good football and he has also made some very good signings

From what I've been told by a Pompey mate of mine. There not happy with SC. Not liking his tactics or his style of play!

Archived