IGNORED

Sport And Football Presenter Roger Malone Back On The Radio

Never to the dark side

Cotswold red just dug the Derby v City tape

HTV did not send a commentary team to Derby

Central sent the pictures down the wires and lawrenson and malaone did the commentary from Bristol

Half timeanylis was from John Sillet and Jimy greaves

there was no full time anylis from HTV which was done again by John Sillet and Jimy greaves

I think after that Central only ever covered two Midlands based teams in the live games

Sadly Swindon were classified as a Central team and got more live matches than we did

Central sent the pictures down the wires and lawrenson and malaone did the commentary from Bristol

Ah fair enough. All I remember was we got area-specific coverage, different to the Central region.

Half timeanylis was from John Sillet and Jimy greaves

there was no full time anylis from HTV which was done again by John Sillet and Jimy greaves

I think after that Central only ever covered two Midlands based teams in the live games

Sadly Swindon were classified as a Central team and got more live matches than we did

I was at that game and remember seeing Roger and Mark head pass the away section on their way to the commentary box so HTV did bring their own commentary team to the game

Was that when we won 4-3? Was at that game, had it on tape for ages only for it to disappear!

one of my favourite away trips, great atmosphere from the city who travelled up and a total thriller. god bless the days before sub keepers. regrettably, i too am one of those whose lost the tape. wish someone would whack it onto youtube, and a few more games from that era an all. was this not the season we started off with the 3-3 epic against portsmouth???

Archived