IGNORED

Would You Get With A Gashead?

Guest WillsbridgeRed

Guest WillsbridgeRed

Could anyone stand it? Has anyone already suffered it?

I couldn't - Although the mrs stated the other day "I suppose I should be a Rovers fan" because of where she lives - Did scare me, but she assured me she'd never been into that sort of thing and wasn't likely to try it.

Also Cardiff fans? Could anyone stoop that low?

And imagine being with a Millwall fan? That could be interesting

I am with one!! And we have two kids who are both being brought up as City fans whether she likes it or not.

A few people who were on the old forum will remember me telling a story of how I had to rush out and by City tops for both of them as soon as they were born to stop her parents forcing the Blue and White Patchwork on them.

She's mint....except her and her entire family are Gas! Saturdays are fun though most weekends!!

I don't see what difference it makes to be honest (although I'm sure that there is somebody on here that would disagree). Yes I have suffered it. Although I wouldn't really say suffered, because they didn't have a very good season last year did they :rolleyes:

Doesn't matter to me. Would cause many arguments though and on a derby game we would have to temporarily seperate for a few days but other than that certainly. Also think of the things you could make them do if their apologising for something. Parade around her fellow gas heads in a city shirt :rolleyes: the possibities are endless

Archived