IGNORED

Bullard Suspended By Club

Frenchay Red

Very bad behaviour obviously but I have a sneaking admiration for a session that starts in London and ends in Newcastle. That's a hell of a pub crawl

At what point on their night out in London did the conversation go: 'where next?, reply: 'I know this nice little place.....in Newcastle'' - 'alright - Taxi!'

Some highlights from twitter....

"Still cant believe that we met Jimmy Bullard last night with his trousers round his ankles and his cock hanging out :laugh:. "

"Jimmy Bullard, who ever he is, licking my face last night, tramp."

"being challenged to a shots contest with Jimmy Bullard last night, as you do..."

"Jimmy Bullard thrown out of revolution! Legend! Hahaha"

"Jimmy Bullard climbing onto the bar counter, banging his head on the lights, and getting helped down by an embarrassed Chopra = legendary."

"Highlight of my night: Getting windmilled by Jimmy Bullard #smallknob"

"Jimmy Bullard has just been kicked out of my hotel bar for being smashed and putting a piss cube from the toilet in his mouth"

You get the picture.

Bullard's suspension means he misses a return to Hull City next week. I believe Danny Baker would call that a fine piece of chicken judasry.

Bullard hasn't started for Ipswich since November, so not much of a loss unfortunately.

Interesting that Ipswich suspend the midfielder who hasn't started for 4 months but after one training session with the kids the striker who's scored 5 in 5 is allowed back in the first team. Nice morals there PJ...

Bullard hasn't started for Ipswich since November, so not much of a loss unfortunately.

I didn't know that, so as you say no loss then. He looked good down here at the start of the season.

Pity Chopra isn't dropped, he, more than often, scores against us.

:fingerscrossed: for a tractor boys home defeat!

Archived