IGNORED

S-U-P-P-O-R-T!

Blagdon Mike

DM's just emailed everyone on the official mailing list.

If you reply you get to him.

Now is the time to do something to avoid the 'R disaster'.

Derek's going to 'fight and scratch' and he's going to get the players to do the same.

What are we supporters going to do?

Bring your scarves!

Bring Your Passion!

If we go 0-1 down - 'Come on You Reds!'

There's a move to get new 'Surfer Flags'

Send in your jpg design to info@bristolcityst.org.uk

Put your money in the collection boxes!

Come to Ashton Gate and Support!

Agreed Mike , hopefully tomorrow night will be the start of our recovery and we can only hope that everyone who enters the ground is 100% behind the team and Manager , at least for the 90 odd minutes of playing time.

However if people enter the ground with an attitude that mirror's the comment below , which was posted on the Maynard thread by an alledged City fan , then the atmosphere could be very poor indeed.

Post no. 113 on Maynard thread ........ "I just hope McInnes is ousted by fans pressure in the same way from the fickle (blue) few. "

Thats supposed to read "I hope McInnes isn't ousted..", by the time I spotted it, it was too late to edit.

If you read my other posts you'll realise I think Del is the man for us. I apologise for the error, I was horrified when I re-read it.

My point was I think there is an element of our "fans" that are arguably partially responsible for the departure of Johnson, Orr, Millen and Maynard, due to fickle protests.

Bugger. Can someone go in and edit it for me??

Thats supposed to read "I hope McInnes isn't ousted..", by the time I spotted it, it was too late to edit.

If you read my other posts you'll realise I think Del is the man for us. I apologise for the error, I was horrified when I re-read it.

My point was I think there is an element of our "fans" that are arguably partially responsible for the departure of Johnson, Orr, Millen and Maynard, due to fickle protests.

Bugger. Can someone go in and edit it for me??

In which case , I apologise. I was going to respond last night when I read it but I'd had a few and didn't want to go off on one !!

I think you're right about some of our fans but hope that , at least in the ground , the support is positive for the rest of the season. I've got a feeling the atmosphere will be good tomorrow night , and for some unknown reason , I'm quite looking forward to it. (probably means we'll get battered!!)

I hope it is good, for the sake of the staff and players, the appreciation might lift them, I know many think that some of the players don't deserve to wear the shirt but for the 90 mins we still need to get behind them.

I was glad that post fell to the bottom of the first page because I think its been largely ignored. Quite right too.

COYR!

Archived