IGNORED

April Weekend

DavidNoble

Saturday 7th April - Nottingham Forest (A)

Monday 9th April - Coventry (H)

I've been looking through our run-in and this weekend stuck out to me as the decider as to where we will be playing football next season.

2 wins = surely survival.

2 losses = surely relegation.

We must do all that we can to win these games. Both the players and the fans. Sell-out the allocation at The City Ground and greatly reduce the prices against Coventry to ensure a bumper crowd.

Tuesday night against Leicester showed how the fans can play a major part in the result and we must continue those.

COME ON YOU REDS!!

We never get anything from Forest so the Cov game is massive.

Agree with this. I for one will not be expecting anything from our trip to forest with our recent record. Think we can beat cov though. What worries me is Donny and cov have a better run in than we do.

Agree with this. I for one will not be expecting anything from our trip to forest with our recent record. Think we can beat cov though. What worries me is Donny and cov have a better run in than we do.

After their next two home games Doncaster then have to go to Southampton, Palace and Leicester in their following four with only Brum to play at home, would we see that as an easy run in?

After their next two home games Doncaster then have to go to Southampton, Palace and Leicester in their following four with only Brum to play at home, would we see that as an easy run in?

I was meaning the last five or 6. Would rather have their games than ours. Brum and West Ham, two out of our last four fixtures. Not to mention Forest away. Going to be very tough.

Saturday 7th April - Nottingham Forest (A)

Monday 9th April - Coventry (H)

I've been looking through our run-in and this weekend stuck out to me as the decider as to where we will be playing football next season.

2 wins = surely survival.

2 losses = surely relegation.

We must do all that we can to win these games. Both the players and the fans. Sell-out the allocation at The City Ground and greatly reduce the prices against Coventry to ensure a bumper crowd.

Tuesday night against Leicester showed how the fans can play a major part in the result and we must continue those.

COME ON YOU REDS!!

Cov youngsters will be young and hungry.....and forest away we always get noting from. Will be hard but need at least 3 points from the 2 games.

Florist, Coventry and Pompey i.mo. will be the most diffilcult games we have left as they will be fighting for survival like us.

We really have to come back from Pompey with something to start the ball rolling.

The other games i.m.o are all winable, yes by us, after all if we do the double over the league leaders anythings possible.

Florist have found some form but our run v them must end soon, April will do, but we`ll see.

Archived