IGNORED

City To Win 3-1 & Stead To Score First

DavidNoble

No - they will not pay up...it doesnt count as a Stead OG it counts as 'Own Goal' sorry mate.

Your wrong there, own goals don't can't.

Bookies will pay out on 3-1 City, Stead 1st goalscorer. OP a winner !! (100%)

Same goes for my bet, I had city 3-1 with Wood to score 1st, because Wood wasn't on the field of play when the 1st goal was scored the bet got settled as a 3-1 single at 22/1. Everyones a winner !!

No - they will not pay up...it doesnt count as a Stead OG it counts as 'Own Goal' sorry mate.

You need to check your facts m8

Own goals do not count as first goal scorer.

And another piece of info, IF stead did not start but came on after the 1st goal was scored and the end score was 3-1 you would still win ( smaller odds ) as your first goal scorer was not on the pitch at the time.

As i said go get your money fella

You need to check your facts m8

Own goals do not count as first goal scorer.

And another piece of info, IF stead did not start but came on after the 1st goal was scored and the end score was 3-1 you would still win ( smaller odds ) as your first goal scorer was not on the pitch at the time.

As i said go get your money fella

I has already edited my post - this happened to me with William Hill and they said you can bet on correct score and OG classed as an actual goalscorer so they wont pay up.

But Ladbrokes dont run that bet so will pay - which is where i assumed he has placed the bet.

I has already edited my post - this happened to me with William Hill and they said you can bet on correct score and OG classed as an actual goalscorer so they wont pay up.

But Ladbrokes dont run that bet so will pay - which is where i assumed he has placed the bet.

Man that's shocking WH should have paid up on that m8 !

Then I suggest the staff member gets re-trained as they clearly don't know what there on about, Own goals have never counted in any 1st goalscorer market ive ever bet in, William Hill included

Then I suggest the staff member gets re-trained as they clearly don't know what there on about, Own goals have never counted in any 1st goalscorer market ive ever bet in, William Hill included

They refunded money and said it was a void bet - this was a good 2 seasons ago so no idea now. But as I said Ladbrokes will pay now.

Taken from WH site:

c) Own goals do not count. In the event of an own goal first goalscorer bets are not void but carry forward to the next goal. If the last goal is an own goal bets default to the previous goal.

As i say Tippy I would complain about that m8

Taken from WH site:

c) Own goals do not count. In the event of an own goal first goalscorer bets are not void but carry forward to the next goal. If the last goal is an own goal bets default to the previous goal.

As i say Tippy I would complain about that m8

Was 2 seasons ago nothing I can do now :laugh: - But I develop their iPhone App so I may have to have a friendly word to the to go back through my history!

I put this bet on at the betting shop by the city ground at 50/1. Do you reckon they'll cough up, bearing in mind he technically scored first and the goal after that? Hope so!

Strange, my old man got 60/1 on stead 3.1 at about 2.10pm. He was loving it at the end as we also knew that own goals dont count!!

Haha see post above as I didnt realise he had posted, you lucky barstewerd dad!!

Archived