IGNORED

Martyn Woolford

DavidNoble

Class away at St. Andrews which is a tough place to go, and also showed some decent touches when he came on tonight.

I think he is a decent player that will thrive when given confidence and support from the fans.

He also offers something different from Adomah & Bolasie as he is far more balanced in his approach.

Have to agree. I thought he looked a threat when he came on and was instantly in tune with the game. As much as many of us would like to see 90 % of the squad replaced in the summer , that ain't gonna happen. Many will go but many will stay but I do think that he deserves another chance after recent displays.

Could be one for McInnes getting the best out of, from what I saw he looked quality today, full of energy and buzzing and linked up well with McGivern/Pearson/Skuse. Saturday would love Bolasie on the right and Woolford on the left.

Could be one for McInnes getting the best out of, from what I saw he looked quality today, full of energy and buzzing and linked up well with McGivern/Pearson/Skuse. Saturday would love Bolasie on the right and Woolford on the left.

Totally agree - i have not been his biggest fan but he is starting to show quality and energy but above all confidence and self belief - well done Del

As in Austin Powers II, he has regained his mojo.

Able to turn and run with the ball in a way that seemed impossible for him earlier this season. Time to reassess Martyn Woolford.

Got to be some kind of chant about Woolford getting back his mojo, to lets go f'ing mental and all chants to that theme 'Woolford's found his mojo, Woolford's found his mojo' or a better one that someone can come up with.

I dont think he is ever going to be a world beater, but he is nowhere near as bad as he has appeared in the majority of games he has played for us. In a few games he has really showed what he is about (Preston and Millwall away last season and then Barnsley away, West Ham away, Birmingham away, Middlesbrough at home this season). Even in his short time on the pitch tonight I thought he was impressive and showed that he can receive the ball under pressure, control it and look for a pass. He also made some clever runs beyond Wood and Stead and had we showed a bit more composure in the final third he could have been away. Hopefully his poor form, in the main, for us is down to a lack of confidence and next season he can really turn into the consitent, dependable left winger we have been crying out for since McIndoe.

Got to be some kind of chant about Woolford getting back his mojo, to lets go f'ing mental and all chants to that theme 'Woolford's found his mojo, Woolford's found his mojo' or a better one that someone can come up with.

Think that would be a great idea. Given all the stick he has received it would be good to recognize his improved performances and also to keep gee'ing him up.

A few of us at Birmingham were singing "There's only one, Martyn Woolford. One, Martyn Woolford. He used to be shite, but now he's alright, walking in a Woolford wonderland"

Much improved from earlier this season. Confidence is returning and form too. Hope he is involved against Barnley. If we score 3 against Barnsley I would like it to be Woolford, Stead , and Amougou. The last two have been immense for us lately.

Archived