IGNORED

Zoltan Gera

DavidNoble

Yesterday at work (I work at Harvey Nichols in Cabot Circus) I noticed somebody very familiar shopping.

I recognised him but couldn't think of where from until my colleague came over and said that it was indeed Zoltan Gera, the West Bromwich Albion winger.

I wondered what could bring him to Bristol on a Saturday and perhaps he has come to talk to Del about signing for next season? He's the exact sort of player that we would need for next season.

I don't want to get shot down for starting rumours but I have heard a few people connected to the club talking about signing a premier league player.

What are your thoughts on him? He can't get in the West Brom team but would he drop a division? I always thought he looked handy at this level.

Discuss.

Yesterday at work (I work at Harvey Nichols in Cabot Circus) I noticed somebody very familiar shopping.

I recognised him but couldn't think of where from until my colleague came over and said that it was indeed Zoltan Gera, the West Bromwich Albion winger.

I wondered what could bring him to Bristol on a Saturday and perhaps he has come to talk to Del about signing for next season? He's the exact sort of player that we would need for next season.

I don't want to get shot down for starting rumours but I have heard a few people connected to the club talking about signing a premier league player.

What are your thoughts on him? He can't get in the West Brom team but would he drop a division? I always thought he looked handy at this level.

Discuss.

Gera signing for us, or Del signing for WBA?

Discuss.

He's a good player but maybe out of our price range.

Without wanting to besmirch the good name of Zoltan Gera, I would like this opportunity brothers and sisters to whisper two words of caution about getting excessively excited about the possibility of signing a Premier League player....these words are 'Nicky' and 'Hunt'............

More rubbish on the OTIB then, he was shopping, just shopping and we act like a load of celeb tarts, and then to go on about he is injury prone, one would be ecstatic and another compared the situation with Nicky Hunt, and all because the guy was shopping :fastasleep: :fastasleep: :fastasleep:

And some of us take themselves far too seriously............

Archived