IGNORED

Possible Signing - James Keatings

bristol red

I have heard that we are looking at young Celtic striker James Keatings. Keatings finished Cetics under 19's top scorer with 25 goals in the 2010/11 season despite suffering a cruciate knee injury. Signed a new three year contract in 2011 extending his stay at Celtic until 2014. Spent the last part of last season on loan at St Johnstone. Yeovil are also interested in the 20 year old. Fee to be initially £50k increasing on appearances.

Wheres the Jock saying "He will go to a bigger club than you" or "He is better than all of your players" "Hes amazing but you should sign these players: O'Connor McBlah McBlahblah etc"

He is not amazing,he is not even the best young striker at the club.The best young striker,signed from Airdrie for them for 3100 000.And came on last year,and got some goals off the bench.Another Airdrie forward Donnolly might be joining Wigan.You would be much better going for him on loan.Or even for Connor Salmond.

He is not amazing,he is not even the best young striker at the club.The best young striker,signed from Airdrie for them for 3100 000.And came on last year,and got some goals off the bench.Another Airdrie forward Donnolly might be joining Wigan.You would be much better going for him on loan.Or even for Connor Salmond.

He isn't amazing? But he's scottish!

I think you mean Connor Sammon? I am a better striker than him, current goal ratio of 21 games per goal for Wigan.

Better of signing Alex Salmond!

He isn't amazing? But he's scottish!

I think you mean Connor Sammon? I am a better striker than him, current goal ratio of 21 games per goal for Wigan.

Better of signing Alex Salmond!

The EPL and the championship,is a huge gulf in class though.He would get the goals in the championship,just like he did for Kilmarnock.The guys big strong and powerfull with good mobility.The perfect man to play the lone furrow up front alone on away days.He was coming off the bench for Wigan.So they might not want to let him go.I think they will though,if they sign McFadden.Who they tried for last time.

The EPL and the championship,is a huge gulf in class though.He would get the goals in the championship,just like he did for Kilmarnock.The guys big strong and powerfull with good mobility.The perfect man to play the lone furrow up front alone on away days.He was coming off the bench for Wigan.So they might not want to let him go.I think they will though,if they sign McFadden.Who they tried for last time.

We don't need a big strong guy, we have Stead to do that for us.

Small, quick would be good :)

Conor Sammon is horse sh1t, not sure i could kick a ball the distance of his first touch sometimes!

Stead goal scoring record in the championship is ordinary.If there was any decent bids for him.I am sure that he would be punted.And the money would go on making your defence better.Or go for a quality winger.Maybe try and get Jamie Murphy.And David Templeton with the money.And get Andy Driver in to.I reckon you could get them all in for £2 million.If you managed to get that for Stead.

Wheres the Jock saying "He will go to a bigger club than you" or "He is better than all of your players" "Hes amazing but you should sign these players: O'Connor McBlah McBlahblah etc"

With all this so called "talent" North of the Border makes you wonder why is their national team and league so shite.

Something doesn't add up, does it?

Stead goal scoring record in the championship is ordinary.If there was any decent bids for him.I am sure that he would be punted.And the money would go on making your defence better.Or go for a quality winger.Maybe try and get Jamie Murphy.And David Templeton with the money.And get Andy Driver in to.I reckon you could get them all in for £2 million.If you managed to get that for Stead.

Jock have you not mentioned every single Scottish / SPL player yet? You must be coming close, or repeating a lot at the least. Maybe when you've mentioned them all you'll give up? :fingerscrossed:

Jock have you not mentioned every single Scottish / SPL player yet? You must be coming close, or repeating a lot at the least. Maybe when you've mentioned them all you'll give up? :fingerscrossed:

Salmond plays for Wigan.Seriously get with the programme.Also if you think that you will not be bringing any SPL players in,then your deluded.EPL and championship clubs have been signing more and more off our players than ever in the last four seasons.Also keep a eye on what is happening at Rangers.Plenty off our guys might be out a job.Half a dozen will be lucky to find EPL clubs.And the rest will be looking to get fixed up in the championship.Blackpool is another team full off ex SPL guys.Who had a much better season than you.Think about it for one second.Dissing our game 24 7 is pathetic.

You appear obsessed with Jock Tins.

The haranguing of Jock by a small number is reminiscent of the group who contribute very little other than to criticise NTTDS's every post.

Not nice, necessary, or in any way interesting to the rest of us.

Just put him on ignore if you can't be civil.

Archived