IGNORED

Aluko Rejects Contract Transfer... Snap Him Up Del!

ciderbeans

Where are they I cant see any?Type in REAL BETIS and Sone Aluko.Its interesting reading also go YouTube him taking Lamb,the best full back in the world apart against B Munich.And tell me that no EPL teams or even Italian or German teams will be taking a look.Also I read yesterday that four Russian teams want coke head O Connor,it also says a host off English teams want him to.O Connor has been slated as a footballer in here many times.Well the Russian leagues better than the championship.I hope that he goes back there.And gets his Scotland carer back on track,it was in the Daily Record.And why you trying to get me banned,for explaining why Aluko is out off your reach?I really do not come in here to offend people.And for about a hundred times,have said I want City to go up.What more can you ask off me?

I am gonna back The Jock up and say that there was something in the papers about a couple of Spanish teams being in for Aluko, but that was at least 6 weeks ago and as there's been little since, I would suggest it was (as it appeared at the time tbh) bullshit paper rumours, started by an agent or a journalist with nothing to write about. I certainly think you're foolish to argue the toss with a bloke who actually supports the alledged buying club when he tells you they're super-skint. Now Aluko is bing linked with Champ teams I suspect the English 2nd tier is where he'll end up and he certainly won't get £14k a week, a figure that unless you can provide a source for, I'm gonna say you pulled out your arse

O'Connor to Russia? Seeing as he was a failure there and he and his family hated it I believe, that's a perfect example of why you shouldn't believe the crap printed in the papers

I want the Jock to stay, he is a legend. He has had me in stitches so many times. My all time favourite was the comment about Scotland maintaining their unbeaten record against Iceland, classic.

For the record, Naismith and Whittaker are both very good players who would certainly enhance City's team. However I would be amazed if they would choose the championship over the EPL which I am sure they could attract a move too.

Where are they I cant see any?Type in REAL BETIS and Sone Aluko.Its interesting reading also go YouTube him taking Lamb,the best full back in the world apart against B Munich.And tell me that no EPL teams or even Italian or German teams will be taking a look.Also I read yesterday that four Russian teams want coke head O Connor,it also says a host off English teams want him to.O Connor has been slated as a footballer in here many times.Well the Russian leagues better than the championship.I hope that he goes back there.And gets his Scotland carer back on track,it was in the Daily Record.And why you trying to get me banned,for explaining why Aluko is out off your reach?I really do not come in here to offend people.And for about a hundred times,have said I want City to go up.What more can you ask off me?

I definitely didn't call for you to be banned. I never said we'd sign him, I'd be amazed if we did. That's not the point I, nor anyone else, is making. The point is you read a story in your local paper and tell it as if it is fact here. You overrate people to suit your agenda. You pluck figures from thin air. "Rangers did things the right way except pay tax." Are you having a laugh mate? That sounds like a Jimmy Carr one-liner. It's a ridiculous statement.

I definitely didn't call for you to be banned. I never said we'd sign him, I'd be amazed if we did. That's not the point I, nor anyone else, is making. The point is you read a story in your local paper and tell it as if it is fact here. You overrate people to suit your agenda. You pluck figures from thin air. "Rangers did things the right way except pay tax." Are you having a laugh mate? That sounds like a Jimmy Carr one-liner. It's a ridiculous statement.

I am talking about the players loans,that they never needed to pay back.The chairmen and managers got in on it to.Show me anywhere in law that says its not legal,in English or Scots or international law.Since you seem to be the expert in these matters.It was not paying tax for a few years that snookered Rangers.And it was Murray in his latter years,and Whyte that wrecked it.All the honers won before was all above board.It seems that your jealous off that.Also I bet PERRY,McCABE,NESS,ALUKO,LAFFERTY will not even entertain signing for you.When they walk away for free

I don't see why some of these players wouldn't entertain an offer from us. Naismith did actually mull over an offer for us once before deciding to join boyhood club rangers. It's always a possibility. I don't believe wages in the Scottish prem would be too dissimilar from championship wages either barring those foreign imports. I can easily see the like of Aluko and Naismith donning the red shirt next season given the right offer. Del's contacts and influence north of the border would go some way towards helping that too. Shoot me for being optimistic but we are a big enough club to attract these players

I am talking about the players loans,that they never needed to pay back.The chairmen and managers got in on it to.Show me anywhere in law that says its not legal,in English or Scots or international law.Since you seem to be the expert in these matters.It was not paying tax for a few years that snookered Rangers.And it was Murray in his latter years,and Whyte that wrecked it.All the honers won before was all above board.It seems that your jealous off that.Also I bet PERRY,McCABE,NESS,ALUKO,LAFFERTY will not even entertain signing for you.When they walk away for free

Really? You need us to show you a law that says it's ok to pay your employees via tax free 'loans' (despite there being no mechanisms for repayment) from an off shore trust?! Pull the other one fella, everyone knows what Rangers did was wrong. Rangers knew that what Rangers did was wrong. The difference is that the Premier League teams that did it will have the capital and credit to just pay HMRC off

Not that I think they'll end up with us necessarily, but I'd be surprised if most of those players you shout about (what's with the capitals?!) ate playing above Championship level. They'll all want to cone south for the dollar and I don't think any are good enough for the Prem, except maybe Ness and I think he'd be looking at a spell in a premier league reserve team to spruce himself

Let's not forget Rangers are under investigation for allegedly paying these players via undeclared side-contracts, something which, if not slightly shady itself, is forbidden by the governing bodies. If proven it would show Rangers have done anything but behave in the 'right way' for over a decade.

I've called you out on this before Jock, but stop just regurgitating the nonsense you've read on Gersnet, Rangers Media, Follow Follow and do some harsh self-assessment of the club you support. It's incredible the amount of fans who buried their heads in the sand when there has been some fantastic investigative work going on from before it even became public knowledge - such as http://rangerstaxcase.wordpress.com/. Others, such as C4's Alex Thomson have been hounded by some Rangers fans for trying to unravel the goings on when in reality I'd be wanting every grain of truth was the situation involving my side.

You're unbelievable, it's impossible to have a debate with you because you are unable to understand what others write, or simply refuse to. Why would I be jealous of Rangers? I don't mind Rangers, always favoured them in the Old Firm but quite frankly couldn't care about them, why would I? They're not my team. I'm not saying any of those players would sign for us either, I'd imagine they will get better offers even if we did go for them. What's your point? I never said they'd sign for us. What I said was you talk shit, your reaction was to say some players, who I'd never mentioned, wouldn't sign for us. You couldn't have illustrated my point any better.

You're unbelievable, it's impossible to have a debate with you because you are unable to understand what others write, or simply refuse to. Why would I be jealous of Rangers? I don't mind Rangers, always favoured them in the Old Firm but quite frankly couldn't care about them, why would I? They're not my team. I'm not saying any of those players would sign for us either, I'd imagine they will get better offers even if we did go for them. What's your point? I never said they'd sign for us. What I said was you talk shit, your reaction was to say some players, who I'd never mentioned, wouldn't sign for us. You couldn't have illustrated my point any better.

All I am asking is for the law.And as per usual none off you can give me it.So I am not talking the dung.Only asking for a answer,its called a debate not a argument.

Really? You need us to show you a law that says it's ok to pay your employees via tax free 'loans' (despite there being no mechanisms for repayment) from an off shore trust?! Pull the other one fella, everyone knows what Rangers did was wrong. Rangers knew that what Rangers did was wrong. The difference is that the Premier League teams that did it will have the capital and credit to just pay HMRC off

Not that I think they'll end up with us necessarily, but I'd be surprised if most of those players you shout about (what's with the capitals?!) ate playing above Championship level. They'll all want to cone south for the dollar and I don't think any are good enough for the Prem, except maybe Ness and I think he'd be looking at a spell in a premier league reserve team to spruce himself

Players like Grimmer at Aberdeen signed for a EPL team in Fulham,without kicking a ball for them.And Scott Allan signed for WBA after 5 games for Dundee Utd.So there is every chance Ryce McCabe will sign for a EPL club.The lad is quality just like Ness.Seems like nobody really knows the law in here.

Players like Grimmer at Aberdeen signed for a EPL team in Fulham,without kicking a ball for them.And Scott Allan signed for WBA after 5 games for Dundee Utd.So there is every chance Ryce McCabe will sign for a EPL club.The lad is quality just like Ness.Seems like nobody really knows the law in here.

That's lovely, nothing to do with the players you mentioned earlier

If you need the situation explaining to you try looking at this: www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-18169502 it's written in big-boy writing so hopefully you can get your mummy to explain it to you...

I love how small minded people who don't really know anything bout City want to belittle our financial state. SL is the 15th richest bloke in English football (or something like that) Worth £575M, but because he's very careful with his money and we aren't exacatly massive spenders we are all of a sudden 'skint'

Totally agree with some of the posts here, I don't wanna be in the sorry state Rangers or Pompey are in!

That's lovely, nothing to do with the players you mentioned earlier

If you need the situation explaining to you try looking at this: www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-18169502 it's written in big-boy writing so hopefully you can get your mummy to explain it to you...

No I really do not need it explained to me.I have watched two documentaries on it already.The one last month was the best.And proved that people were lying through E Mails,and got pictured with each other.When they said that they had never met before a certain date.And that included the administrators Duff and Phelps,who should be struck off.And they are still there.I hope and pray Smith and McColl and the others get the club.The new guy that is interested,has even played for Celtic in a charity match.How ever if he is our last hope,well that does not matter a jot.

The problem is with The Jock is you cannot have a debate with him.

He doesn't admit when he is wrong, and his views never change even when proved wrong.

He is in his own little bubble, probably due to psychological issues in my opinion, which there isn't a problem with as millions suffer with issues.

The problem is with The Jock is you cannot have a debate with him.

He doesn't admit when he is wrong, and his views never change even when proved wrong.

He is in his own little bubble, probably due to psychological issues in my opinion, which there isn't a problem with as millions suffer with issues.

Stalking being one off yours :fastasleep:

No I really do not need it explained to me.I have watched two documentaries on it already.The one last month was the best.And proved that people were lying through E Mails,and got pictured with each other.When they said that they had never met before a certain date.And that included the administrators Duff and Phelps,who should be struck off.And they are still there.I hope and pray Smith and McColl and the others get the club.The new guy that is interested,has even played for Celtic in a charity match.How ever if he is our last hope,well that does not matter a jot.

No one on here really gives a flying **** about any of the shite you are talking on here. This is a BRISTOL CITY fans forum you f*cking idiot - NO ONE GIVES A TOSS about Rangers , you , your bullshit views, a Celtic charity match, the f*cking administrators etc etc etc - **** OFF!! ( rant over)

No one on here really gives a flying **** about any of the shite you are talking on here. This is a BRISTOL CITY fans forum you f*cking idiot - NO ONE GIVES A TOSS about Rangers , you , your bullshit views, a Celtic charity match, the f*cking administrators etc etc etc - **** OFF!! ( rant over)

Are you having a bad day mate ?

Can you tell?? !

If Im honest Im not much of a fan of Jock......!

Apart from everybody talking about the Rangers players,that they falsely believe that they have a chance off signing.Somebody even thought that Naismith,was in your range.Its as bad as thinking Saha will sign for you.The Mail says Naismith and Whittaker are ready to sign for Everton and Moyes.

Apart from everybody talking about the Rangers players,that they falsely believe that they have a chance off signing.Somebody even thought that Naismith,was in your range.Its as bad as thinking Saha will sign for you.The Mail says Naismith and Whittaker are ready to sign for Everton and Moyes.

If you talk the way you type. I reckon you must be a world champion free diver!

Must be cold doing that up in Scotland, probably muddles your brain a little, when posting here.

You are the one saying we should sign these players, nobody else. Yet when anyone else responds, you go off on one, saying we have no chance in hell of signing any rangers players because we are a "small club". And you say you want us to do well.

You are the one saying we should sign these players, nobody else. Yet when anyone else responds, you go off on one, saying we have no chance in hell of signing any rangers players because we are a "small club". And you say you want us to do well.

I never made the Saha thread.Or the one about wee Stevo.

The Mail can be lie, SHOCK HORROR!! It was under football GOSSIP for a reason.

Why wouldn't they want to come here? Better league, more stability, good manager.

Naismith has an decent record in a poor league to be honest, 57 goals in 200 is decent, not amazing.

The Mail can be lie, SHOCK HORROR!! It was under football GOSSIP for a reason.

Why wouldn't they want to come here? Better league, more stability, good manager.

Naismith has an decent record in a poor league to be honest, 57 goals in 200 is decent, not amazing.

And that would be a bad record,if Naismith played more games up front.How ever he plays midfield and on the wing to.Also he has scored against Spain.Players who can do that do not go and play in the championship.When was the last time,you paid £2 million on a player?The Mail was right when they said they were signing Jelavic.It would make perfect sense teaming them both up.As they worked well for Rangers,wee Steven and Jela laid them on a plate for each other.He is only 25 time for a move.Its not as if he is a kid.West Ham are interested in him to.The reason he and Whittaker stayed at Rangers for so long,is that they are fans.The same goes for Davis and McGregor.Who could easily play and do well in the EPL.Davis has already been there with Villa.

Well suppose it beats having it away with the live stock.Sick as it may be,heard that kind off things rife down your way.And its also rife for horse mutilations.I would stay off those moors at night boys.

Surprised you type as well as you do being the Caledonian onanist of the year..........

Archived