IGNORED

Kalifa Cisse Spotted

DavidNoble

What Doyle, the two hunts compared to Johnson Byfield and trundle, reading were about a million years ahead of us not even,

Fair enough.

All told, loads of goals or none, I'd prefer Cisse in our midfield guarding the defence. Marv is a good player who we miss when injured and contributes a lot to the side, but for my money he has never been able to consistently replicated the form he showed in his first season. He's unlikely to get better than his was.

Fair enough.

All told, loads of goals or none, I'd prefer Cisse in our midfield guarding the defence. Marv is a good player who we miss when injured and contributes a lot to the side, but for my money he has never been able to consistently replicated the form he showed in his first season. He's unlikely to get better than his was.

I think thats why morris has come in, we also have marv who can do that as well as skuse Cisse is better then all 3 at doing that I'm not denying it but its not an important area that needs to be strengtheren creativeness is and a striker,

)

But it seems we miss liitle lee all the critcs aimed everything at him and left the other players it now seems players like marv are the ne vocal point :(

oh and the big thing Marv WANTS to play for city Cisse doesnt

You'd think Kilkenny would be the one taking the flak for failing to replace Johnson. I'd certainly blame him for that. However, Marvin has definitely laboured recently, but who's to say Cisse wouldn't as well? It's a tough call, but you cannot fault Marvin's effort for the team.

I think thats why morris has come in, we also have marv who can do that as well as skuse Cisse is better then all 3 at doing that I'm not denying it but its not an important area that needs to be strengtheren creativeness is and a striker,

Think you're right. For me Morris' intended role will be interesting, and I guess a bit clearer after the friendlies.

With Anderson and Cunningham coming in, Pearson signing on again and nothing concrete about Albert leaving I reckon the call for a goal scoring midfielder might go unanswered, as we look like we might be building a solid central midfield to support more attacking wing play.

it was never a 5 man midfield.

driano Basso Bradley Orr 0,,~437893,00.gif 67 Louis Carey Liam Fontaine James McAllister Ivan Sproule Lee Johnson Marvin Elliott Michael McIndoe David Noble 0,,~437893,00.gif 75 Darren Byfield

Team against the blades

against Norwich Adriano Basso Bradley Orr 87 0,,~437893,00.gif Liam Fontaine Louis Carey James McAllister Michael McIndoe Marvin Elliott Lee Johnson David Noble 80 0,,~437893,00.gif Ivan Sproule 67 0,,~437893,00.gif Darren Byfield

Against Soton

Adriano Basso Bradley Orr Louis Carey 0,,~437893,00.gif 27 Liam Fontaine James McAllister Ivan Sproule 0,,~437893,00.gif 73 Lee Johnson Marvin Elliott Michael McIndoe David Noble 0,,~437893,00.gif 46

Darren Byfield

team against Stoke Adriano Basso Bradley Orr Louis Carey Liam Fontaine James McAllister Ivan Sproule 0,,~437893,00.gif 90 + 2 Lee Johnson Marvin Elliott Michael McIndoe David Noble 0,,~437893,00.gif 14 Lee Trundle

Can't be bothered to copy any more games but that was just 4 games from October.

Think you're right. For me Morris' intended role will be interesting, and I guess a bit clearer after the friendlies.

With Anderson and Cunningham coming in, Pearson signing on again and nothing concrete about Albert leaving I reckon the call for a goal scoring midfielder might go unanswered, as we look like we might be building a solid central midfield to support more attacking wing play.

Goalscorering midfielders are very rare its the creative one we require,

I got a feeling Del is going to try an play attractive football which doesn't suit cisse's game but it will suit morris's

We'll be able to judge that at the southampton game as the team should be match fit and sharp by then

driano Basso Bradley Orr 0,,~437893,00.gif 67 Louis Carey Liam Fontaine James McAllister Ivan Sproule Lee Johnson Marvin Elliott Michael McIndoe David Noble 0,,~437893,00.gif 75 Darren Byfield

Team against the blades

against Norwich Adriano Basso Bradley Orr 87 0,,~437893,00.gif Liam Fontaine Louis Carey James McAllister Michael McIndoe Marvin Elliott Lee Johnson David Noble 80 0,,~437893,00.gif Ivan Sproule 67 0,,~437893,00.gif Darren Byfield

Against Soton

Adriano Basso Bradley Orr Louis Carey 0,,~437893,00.gif 27 Liam Fontaine James McAllister Ivan Sproule 0,,~437893,00.gif 73 Lee Johnson Marvin Elliott Michael McIndoe David Noble 0,,~437893,00.gif 46

Darren Byfield

team against Stoke Adriano Basso Bradley Orr Louis Carey Liam Fontaine James McAllister Ivan Sproule 0,,~437893,00.gif 90 + 2 Lee Johnson Marvin Elliott Michael McIndoe David Noble 0,,~437893,00.gif 14 Lee Trundle

Can't be bothered to copy any more games but that was just 4 games from October.

we rarely played two upfront, it was alway Noble in the hole towards the end of the season thats why our top score only had 9 or 10 goals that season,

but we rarely concided ether

I would like cisse back I thought best player 2 nd half of season as for Marv rate him just the same 100% footballers boltons loss could b r gain both good defensive midfielders Marv odd goal but workhorses competition 4 places can only b good as 4 Morris not sure but del trusts him and good for expierence I thought main prob last season lack of leaders just my opinion hopefully people like Morris and even Carey must b good for changing room oh and murray

Neither of them are particularly brilliant passers, they are capable of 15 yard passes but no marvellous balls. Cisse protects the defence better, Marv is alot better in matches where we dominate possession though as the defence is not in as much need of protecting and when we loses he covers ground much quicker to get back.

Am I the only one who thinks the club should pull the offer or at least be reducing it significantly?

I get that people say he's good and maybe better than what we have but the bloke doesn't want to play for us. How committed will he be if come season start he hasn't got another club so has to sign for us. Will he only sign a 1 year deal so he can do the same next year?

Put his wages towards a CB and Striker and lets move on. Good or bad we already have plenty of CM cover.

Am I the only one who thinks the club should pull the offer or at least be reducing it significantly?

I get that people say he's good and maybe better than what we have but the bloke doesn't want to play for us. How committed will he be if come season start he hasn't got another club so has to sign for us. Will he only sign a 1 year deal so he can do the same next year?

Put his wages towards a CB and Striker and lets move on. Good or bad we already have plenty of CM cover.

I'm sure its been reduced significantly already hence him shopping around looking for a better deal. I'd have him back in a shot.

Archived