IGNORED

Bolt

DavidNoble

incredible performance but a shame to slow down when he could have easily had the WR - hhhhhmmmmm more money to break it elsewhere perhaps?

Not sure he would of, he only slowed up in the last 20, fast but I don't reckon fast enough to beat it.

1 wouldn't be surprised if he had a look at concentrating on the 400 next season, after al he has accomplished everything in the 100 and 200. If he has the dicipline for it.. another story, but I would love to see him give it a go

cough cough i was there last night :D :D best night of my life Rudisha was awesome and then the jamaican trio was incredible literally still havnt recovered from how awesome it was

Even better than Hartlepool or Palace in the Play offs?.. Crikey.

Bolt is just brilliant!! A great sprinter as well as entertainer..hilarious mannerisms and great attitude. I couldn't stop laughing when he went into the press ups after the race. Living legend!!

hahaha hmmm i was 10 when the hartlepool game happened think i cried when goodfellow scored that night will stay with me forever :laugh: so maybe that was the best night of my life... but it was incredible last night atmosphere was amazing running out of words to describe it

Bolt was superb yesterday, but the athlete of the games has to be David Rudisha in the 800 metres.

Bolt is a great sprinter, but he wouldn't win the Decathlon. The greatest athlete in the world, to me, is always going to be the world record holder for the Decathlon.

I agree, but pushing him a very close 2nd maybe even joint top, brownlee (the winning brother) Who recorded a time for the 10k run after swimming and riding in the triathlon, only 1.30 seconds behind Mo's winning time, in fact his time would have beaten some of the competing 10k athletes, all this on uneven ground in a wet kit, not a nice spongy track. For me the truely outstanding athletisism shown at the games. A truly deserving Gold medal, and the stand out achievemnet at the games for me.

if you want to add to that taking a flag off a spectator, slowly jogging the last 100 and then walking the last 10, just imagine what time he could have posted

I agree, but pushing him a very close 2nd maybe even joint top, brownlee (the winning brother) Who recorded a time for the 10k run after swimming and riding in the triathlon, only 1.30 seconds behind Mo's winning time, in fact his time would have beaten some of the competing 10k athletes, all this on uneven ground in a wet kit, not a nice spongy track. For me the truely outstanding athletisism shown at the games. A truly deserving Gold medal, and the stand out achievemnet at the games for me.

have to agreee that performance was absolutely incredible and has got much less publicity

He's a living legend, he absoluetly destroyed the field in both races. Would lvoe to see what he could do as a footballer if he's anywhere near as good as he think. That tall and that fast, would make you think he could do a job at some level if he has any kind of technical ability. Also hope he goes for 400m in future

4 years ago I marvelled at what Bolt, indeed the whole Jamaican sprint squad, did and hoped that they were doing it clean. 4 years on with, as far as I recall, not a whiff of suspicion about drug use, they almost matched the gold haul, and in lieu of missing out on the women's 200m swept the men's instead. I have read various articles suggesting Bolt is the Ali of our generation, and it is hard to argue against it. Not only is he doing the business on the track, he also comes across as a class act off it.

blake will beat bolts times in rio, I'm sure of it

No I dont think so....I dont think anyone is going to get near Bolt for a good few years...I dont think Blake can improve anymore as good as he is...hes just a little too short.

Bolts ego will get him to Rio and at 29 he will be at his peak for a Sprinter

4 years ago I marvelled at what Bolt, indeed the whole Jamaican sprint squad, did and hoped that they were doing it clean. 4 years on with, as far as I recall, not a whiff of suspicion about drug use, they almost matched the gold haul, and in lieu of missing out on the women's 200m swept the men's instead. I have read various articles suggesting Bolt is the Ali of our generation, and it is hard to argue against it. Not only is he doing the business on the track, he also comes across as a class act off it.

Well im sure they all smoke ganjah when they are chilling out to Marley and Bacardi.....its what makes them so bloody good :laughcont:

Archived