IGNORED

Team Vs Gillingham

ChrisBCFC

So with only 2 more days until the Gillingham home game, what do we think the starting XI will be? No doubt Del will be fielding a strong side, and I recon Skuse could be at RB with Cunningham out on international duty. THoughts?

Heaton

Skuse, Wilson, Fontaine, Foster

Adomah, Morris, Pearson, Woolford

Stead, Pitman

Gerken

Nyantanga

Carey

Elliott

Bolasie

Anderson

Taylor

I think it'll be something along the lines of 4-5-1/ 4-3-3 with Stead up top with albert and bolaise on the wings . seeing as it seems we could possibly only have 2 fit strikers including form the development team.

I would love for Bryan to get a start but prob use foster at LB and carey or skuse at RB unless we sign Wilson before then.

Heaton

Foster tangs Fontaine Bryan

Bolasie Morris Pearson Woolford

Stead pitman

Subs

Deano

Holloway

Edwards

Reid

Marv

Albert

Anderson

Can't see it being a lot different from that mate. Looks decent and should be enough to beat the Gills, but we are all too aware of our cup record!

I can't see us starting with Stead and Pitman baring in mind they are our only 2 fit strikers.

I think he will go 4-3-3 / 4-5-1 with Skuse, Morris and Pearson in the middle. Bolasie, Stead and Adomah as the forward 3.

Not sure who he will play at the back other than Fonts and Foster. Would like to see Bryan at LB and Wilson at CB.

Um, Wilson can't play, we won't sign a new striker by then and if we do we won't play him. Also would be very surprised if Woolford didn't start.

My post was on Saturday evening, at that point we were set to sign Baldock according to everyone today.

Wilson will have already been signed today and will be eligible tomorrow night if announced before 4pm tomorrow, which I can see happening.

Heaton

Foster Wilson Fonts Bryan

Albert Skuse Pearson Woolford

Pitman Stead

Skuse & Pearson looked good together against Rovers but would love to see Morris play.

When are we gonna sign Mark Wilson?!

a couple of 90 year olds would look good against them to be fair (although I agree completely with you on both counts!)

Archived