IGNORED

Does Del Has Something Up His Sleeve?

City_USA

We all know that Del has had several different right sided CB's on his radar but as yet hasn't signed one.

Is that because Amougou (is that official or still rumour?) is now training with City and on his way back to fitness and he'll be the missing link?

Or....maybe Del has a surprise signing set up for tommorow, one which none of us saw coming?

Or.....Del still hasn't found the right one and will look for a 5 month or season loan once the window closes.

Its anyone's guess.

Amougu is now training with middlesbrough now I'm afraid. Still mixed feelings about him.

well he's been quoted as saying DM: "Nothing happening on transfers. The squad has been named for Barnsley and at present I don't see any additions to that." further more DM: "Speculation (about players leaving) is natural but I have no need or desire to see players leave the club." So nothing currently coming in and no need or want to sell anyone currently means that the current squad is the squad for the season. Del will undoubtedly as the OP mentioned have something up his sleeve but i cant see monk coming in and i cant see adomah leaving

I don't believe a word Del says on transfers... and thats a positive thing. Take the Davies transfer.. I believe he said he was not considering a move for the player some weeks ago only to buy him. I like his style.

Archived