IGNORED

"the Walking Dead" Thread

BS3_RED

Agreed . The fact that the Governor didn't meet a grisly and painful end was very disappointing. I'd like to have seen him torn apart by zombies having been disabled by a bullet in the leg fired by Herschal.

David Morrisey makes a re-appearance in series 4 currently being filmed.

I still think the Governor character has somelegs in him (no pun intended).

I believe its to early to kill him off yet....great character and great actor

SPOLIER - do not read if you have not seen the last episode.

Thought it was funny - the Governor with a assualt rifle and 15 round clip guns down a dozen people, all of who were armed to the teeth minutes earlier - the worlds still full of zombies, so they all get out, unarmed and confront him, then get killed....... sheeeesh

Was very disappointed by the finale. Fully expected it to end with us shouting at the telly for season 4 to hurry up, instead it went out with a bit of a whimper.

:(

I liked it to be honest and it deviated from the magazines completely. Cant believe Andrea was killed off shes one of the biggest characters in the magazines.

Im dissapointed we have to wait until October for the next series, nothing to watch now................and dont get me started on Revolution :(

I'm still trying to make my mind up about Revolution. It certainly hasn't been what I was expecting. Going to give it a few more episodes.

I was gutted about Andrea too, I think I just really wanted the Governor to pay for all he'd done in spectacular fashion.

Is that October for America, or will it be back on Fox then too?

• Admin

Thought that the ending was a bit of an anti climax, no cliff hanger to make you want to watch another episode straight away.

I thought it odd that the town was so full of people, three trucks and a bus went to the prison, the Guv shoots about 20 dead, three survive then all of a sudden there is nobody left at the town apart from the elderly and kids that went to the prison ???

Shame about Andrea

I'm still trying to make my mind up about Revolution. It certainly hasn't been what I was expecting. Going to give it a few more episodes.

I was gutted about Andrea too, I think I just really wanted the Governor to pay for all he'd done in spectacular fashion.

Is that October for America, or will it be back on Fox then too?

Back on Fox in October for the UK, I believe.

The Governor is rumoured to come back in series 4, in the comics he met a grisly end in series 3 but then the series is not following the story lines. Im divided on if thats a good or bad thing.

And Revolution gets no better I watched the entire series hoping it would get better and it dosent, that girl constantly frowns and I cant take the bloke with the beard seriously he looks like Jim from the Royle Family.

Thought that the ending was a bit of an anti climax, no cliff hanger to make you want to watch another episode straight away.

I thought it odd that the town was so full of people, three trucks and a bus went to the prison, the Guv shoots about 20 dead, three survive then all of a sudden there is nobody left at the town apart from the elderly and kids that went to the prison ???

Shame about Andrea

I wasn't to bothered about Andrea dying to be honest, she kind of got on my nerves a little. I liked the way the Govenor stabbed Milton and left him in the room with her as she was locked in that chair..a race against time. Rick has become very Ruthless now as well. In the first season he would have picked up that backpacker screaming for help... Now he didn't give shit and just drove past.. Thought it was quite amusing when they drove back, the backpack was lying on the side of the road with his insides spattered everywhere.

Defiance starts on Sci-fy next week that looks like it could be worth watching,

Revolution is a bag of crap watched the first two ep's and was bored, gonna give the next two a go before I fully give up on it,

Game of Thrones is on at least

• Admin

What day/time is defiance on?

9pm Tuesday on Syfy (sky 114)

Must admit have not seen this previewed yet.

Info: New Series. 24 hours after it's US launch, the hotly anticipated epic sci-fi drama about aliens and humans attempting to co-exist makes its UK premiere. Grant Bowler and Jaime Murray star (S1 Ep1/12) 120 minutes

I dont think Revolution is as bad as some make out, im half way through the season (download from the states) and it does improve. It still needs to get better but it looks like it can.

It seems a little tame. No enough gore or sex for my taste. I think it might turn out to be predictable. You can't say that about the Walking Dead when some of the main characters get bumped off unexpectedly.

I dont think Revolution is as bad as some make out, im half way through the season (download from the states) and it does improve. It still needs to get better but it looks like it can.

to be fair I saw episode 3 last night and that wasn't half bad,

I'd be surprised if Revolution gets a second season.

It's already looking like a bland, US flag waving, low budget non entity.

When I saw the trailers I honestly thought it would be like the road, just not as bleak. Instead we're treated to a cross between the Postman, Independance Day and Arrow.

Here's a prediction - The rebels will win on the 4th of July. Everyone waves flags and shouts "USA" while the girl snogs the militia "guardian angel" following her. Too add "depth" the British milf will get with the undefeatable action man.

The black out was man made, ripping of the plot from Rainbow 6 in that a group wanted to reduce man kind to a more sustainable level and save the environment. Just my prediction.

Some of the back drops have been nice, but really badly underused. When they get to Chicago, there was huge scope to portray it as a violent, decaying urban hell. Instead they cross over a flooded road and bang that's the last time you see the effects of 15 years without power.

It's got some decent touches, but it's so generic it'll get canned like Terra Nova did (which wasn't actually that bad)

I know every ones tastes are different but trust me it gets worst and the ending of the series is awful.

Oh and Barrs Court one of your prediction is defo incorrect ;)

_40631974_jim203.jpgrevolution-a5.jpg

Since there are 7 eps left to air in the states, im not sure how you could know if its good or bad, or are you referring to the mid season final?

Can't wait.. Anyone know if they stay in the prison or move on ?

One thing bound to happen is a big attack as there are too many people now, so they need to get whittled down for a decent survivor story.

Looking at the "tasters" I would say yes, the Guvernor is coming back and Morgan (Lennie Lawrence) is too.

Archived