IGNORED

Defenders Scoring

redsquirrel

Really cant remember... definetley not this championship season anyway, and not towards the end of the last... Should not really matter if your strikers are scoring and ours evidently arent... thats why a topic like this has come up on here in the first place! (Our defenders have scored plenty of own goals though :yahoo: ).

Really cant remember... definetley not this championship season anyway, and not towards the end of the last... Should not really matter if your strikers are scoring and ours evidently arent... thats why a topic like this has come up on here in the first place! (Our defenders have scored plenty of own goals though :yahoo: ).

Never once last season either.

Definitely not once in the last calendar year. I'm thinking Lewis Carey possibly or god forbid Stephen Caulker V QPR

Lewis?, really!?. **** me, you don't even know the difference between our reserve goalkeeper and our ex-captain/long serving defender. Worrying - you people really do worry me.

Fonts could/should of scored against Derby but their keeper made a great save.

Don't feel we have had a defender who could come up from time to time and score since McCombe. Mind you Orr chipped in with a couple

that was my thoughts. i was reminiscing the mickey bell days which made me ask the question

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9RQyzfser0

Rich Foster from 40 yards. My Football Manager exploits filmed by sports interactive on a calculator.

Having loads of fun on FM - Font's and Tangs make a great partnership on there, and Baldock scores for fun. Only problem is Carey gets upset if you take the captaincy away from him and has a hissing fit telling you all the players agree with him and that basically "you suck" for doing it :surrender:

Having loads of fun on FM - Font's and Tangs make a great partnership on there, and Baldock scores for fun. Only problem is Carey gets upset if you take the captaincy away from him and has a hissing fit telling you all the players agree with him and that basically "you suck" for doing it :surrender:

Sold him to Hibs ;) Skuse as captain, Marv as vice.

Archived