IGNORED

Back The New Man

Maltshoveller

The last manager got very little backing from alot of the posters on here

Seems alot on here who throw their toys out of their prams when they dont get what they want

To these posters IF the new manager is not the one YOU wanted Just get behind him and support dont whing

Club and TEAM needs every bodys support

Seems alot on here who throw their toys out of their prams when they dont get what they want

To these posters IF the new manager is not the one YOU wanted Just get behind him and support dont whing

The guy got a mass of support, even when things were falling apart, he had most of this board on his side until the last week and a half.

Millen and was not afforded that luxury. McInnes had it easy compared to many manager, and it was only the very last game that the home crowd questioned him.

I don't care which manager we get, as long as the manager does not (in the long term) play hoof ball, I want the incumbent makes us entertaining to watch and at the very least takes us back to the basics of defending. if they do that, great, no complaints from me.

Never going to happen ,sadly.

Archived