IGNORED

The Official City V Ipswich Match Day Thread

Just too add i really think today need to be the day we turn our form around to have a chance of staying up

If we dont get something today, i cant see us getting anything from bang in form Watford. Then outlook would lok very bleak.

COYR! Genuinely feel really nervous but hopefully today can be the day it starts to 'click'

Second that with bells on. This game is MASSIVE

4-4-2 please. GK- Heaton. LB- Cunningham. CB's- Carey and Fontaine. RB- Moloney. RM- Anderson. CM's- Skuse and Kelly. LM- Bryan. ST's- Davies and Baldock.

I'd like to see Burns and Taylor get a run out if we're still in the game at about 60 minutes.

I like the look of this but what do we know. I know nothing about Bryan mind..heard good reports thus far so perhaps subject to consideration ahead of Pearson who, by many accounts on here, has not been good of late!

Arghhh... I think Kilkenny will feature mind so Skuse or Kelly to bench warm me thinks whoops... or rather Burns.!

Edited by havanatopia

Depends on whether you play wingers really, would happily see us with a packed central area and try keep the ball a bit longer.

I think that's the way really, especially with Albert missing. Try to compact the midfield, get a few passes together and get the confidence back in the side.