IGNORED

The Official City V Udinese B Match Day Thread

UserS? I can't speak for Kotsy but I was JOKING as in not intending for my comment to be taken seriously. That said, it is quite early for a match thread. Meet back here at 7pm?

Unfortunately I wasn't joking. It's just a bit annoying. If you want to discuss pre-match business such as predictions and possible team line-ups, then there's a perfectly good thread for that. Me like many other users will come on tonight expecting to find the team line-ups easily, and we'll have to go through 3 pages before we get anywhere, yay...

Unfortunately I wasn't joking. It's just a bit annoying. If you want to discuss pre-match business such as predictions and possible team line-ups, then there's a perfectly good thread for that. Me like many other users will come on tonight expecting to find the team line-ups easily, and we'll have to go through 3 pages before we get anywhere, yay...

But a match thread is used for other things apart from team news.

Edited by AlwayBelieves

Follow BCFC on twitter or use the official site for team news.

Many other football forums often have 'match threads' up a couple of days before games to discuss team news/injuries/predictions. I think it's a good idea, saves many threads being started which is surely more annoying?

Might start a Blackburn match thread tomorrow morning, see how it goes

Unfortunately I wasn't joking. It's just a bit annoying. If you want to discuss pre-match business such as predictions and possible team line-ups, then there's a perfectly good thread for that.

The only Watford threads I could see were this one, another regarding tickets in the EE, and another regarding rain? Oh and the one which is titled "Team Vs Watford", but that seems speculative rather than having any certain team news (As those threads usually are). Is there any reason to have a pre-match thread and then a match thread?

Me like many other users will come on tonight expecting to find the team line-ups easily, and we'll have to go through 3 pages before we get anywhere, yay...

The internet is a big place and you could probably easily find the team line up else where just as easily? And I'm not sure how long it would actually take you to go through 3 pages?

Sorry, but to me it just sounds like you want a moan..... perhaps that was your only intention?

Without wanting to be a smart arse, on the Munster Fans forum the title of a match thread is usually edited to say which post you'll find the team selections in when they are announced. I've never posted a topic so I've no clue, can that be done here?

seems to be heh...

perhaps since i started it i should start another one entitled... 'For those who like to MOAN because a thread is started 'too early' to be officially official.

Flip me over the sides once I've been tarred and feathered.

Hmmm... (Flip me over the sides once I've been tarred and feathered.).. which web-site put those ideas in your head Havana? ;) ...

.. quick you better wipe yer history, is that a key being put in yer door right now?? reckon you got about 10 seconds before you get caught!! :laugh: :) .

Hmmm... (Flip me over the sides once I've been tarred and feathered.).. which web-site put those ideas in your head Havana? ;) ...

.. quick you better wipe yer history, is that a key being put in yer door right now?? reckon you got about 10 seconds before you get caught!! :laugh: :) .

Brain is slowly getting fried after 2 weeks of chinese noodles. need to get out of here sharpish before its too late.