IGNORED

The Official City V Udinese B Match Day Thread

I don't get down much these days but was there tonight. Really impressive performance; got a huge slice of luck with the first goal but made all the clear-cut chances on the night. Watford were good on the ball but don't think Heaton had a save to make all night.

Kelly and in particular Moloney were excellent; Anderson was very good too. Baldock didn't stop running all night but should have slotted that one-on-one.

Only bum note for me was the people on Fontaine's back inside 30 seconds following a weak clearance. I know he's had a shocking season, but that sort of reception straight from kick-off is hardly going to help his confidence is it. He didn't put a foot wrong second half - there's undeniably a Championship-quality centre-back in there if he can regain his form.

But anyway: feeling optimistic for the first time in weeks!

it's like a circus. one swallow does not a summer make. SOD is the most backward appointment we've made in recent years, and we've made a few. good to see the usual lot tub thumping though. embarrassing, being honest.

Keep up on the vodka PR! After hours of trying to get a wifi signal in Olsztyn, I finally got online too late for the game. However, your take on the match has just persuaded me to wrap myself round some Finlandia.......... Good fishing, sir........Cheers!

I don't get down much these days but was there tonight. Really impressive performance; got a huge slice of luck with the first goal but made all the clear-cut chances on the night. Watford

were good on the ball but don't think Heaton had

a save to make all night.

Kelly and in particular Moloney were excellent;

Anderson was very good too. Baldock didn't

stop running all night but should have slotted

that one-on-one.

Only bum note for me was the people on

Fontaine's back inside 30 seconds following a

weak clearance. I know he's had a shocking

season, but that sort of reception straight from

kick-off is hardly going to help his confidence is

it. He didn't put a foot wrong second half -

there's undeniably a Championship-quality

centre-back in there if he can regain his form.

But anyway: feeling optimistic for the first time in

weeks!

That's some City fans for you - on Font's back and yet no appreciation or apology when he plays his part in a brilliant team performance.

I don't get down much these days but was there tonight. Really impressive performance; got a huge slice of luck with the first goal but made all the clear-cut chances on the night. Watford

were good on the ball but don't think Heaton had

a save to make all night.

Kelly and in particular Moloney were excellent;

Anderson was very good too. Baldock didn't

stop running all night but should have slotted

that one-on-one.

Only bum note for me was the people on

Fontaine's back inside 30 seconds following a

weak clearance. I know he's had a shocking

season, but that sort of reception straight from

kick-off is hardly going to help his confidence is

it. He didn't put a foot wrong second half -

there's undeniably a Championship-quality

centre-back in there if he can regain his form.

But anyway: feeling optimistic for the first time in

weeks!

That's some City fans for you - on Font's back and yet no appreciation or apology when he plays his part in a brilliant team performance.

it's like a circus. one swallow does not a summer make. SOD is the most backward appointment we've made in recent years, and we've made a few. good to see the usual lot tub thumping though. embarrassing, being honest.

We've just appointed a manager with half a clue, and put in the best disciplined committed defensive display I remember seeing, and taken 6 points out of 9. Some people have even become optimistic about our chance of staying up. But not you. No

Mr 'I wasn't there so I don't really have a clue what I'm talking about but lets not that stop me posting crap' look in the mirror to see your problem.

Reluctant frustrated congratulations I suppose. City battled really well in midfield and nicked the ball off us time and again. Although some of your football wasn't the prettiest, it was certainly very committed and well-organised.

I've got friends in Bristol and always enjoy the trip down there and visiting a few pubs around the city. So I certainly hope that you stay up and I think if you can play with that determination and discipline every week then you should have an excellent chance.

Reluctant frustrated congratulations I suppose. City battled really well in midfield and nicked the ball off us time and again. Although some of your football wasn't the prettiest, it was certainly very committed and well-organised.

I've got friends in Bristol and always enjoy the trip down there and visiting a few pubs around the city. So I certainly hope that you stay up and I think if you can play with that determination and discipline every week then you should have an excellent chance.

Cheers. Appreciate that.

We've just appointed a manager with half a clue, and put in the best disciplined committed defensive display I remember seeing, and taken 6 points out of 9. Some people have even become optimistic about our chance of staying up. But not you. No

Mr 'I wasn't there so I don't really have a clue what I'm talking about but lets not that stop me posting crap' look in the mirror to see your problem.

do see the rest of the thread kind sir, you might see I was taking the piss. love the loons on here :D