IGNORED

The Official Kfc V City Match Day Thread

Bad day for results but those will happen between now and the end of the season. Let's not let this be a confidence destroyer, away at Blackburn wasn't a game we'd have expected anything out of at the start of the season and we're without Adomah, Skuse and Carey for half of it. Chin up, fight on.

FFS this is the problem with these forums.... you can't say anything negative even when you're watching the club go down the pan.

I haven't given up on the club but I'm also not going to say "yay we have 16 games left", "yay we have 15 games left", "yay we have 14 games left" etc I want to see us win games... sue me, I'm not going to be happy with losing when we simply cannot afford to lose right now.

I love this club so I want us to win, I want us to turn it around, I'm aware we're not going to win 16 games but the sooner we get more points and get to safety the happier I'll be, deal with it.

How does negativity help us turn it around?

Disappointing yes,Blackburn in the premiership last season, so parachute payments and big money behind them. Played them three times lost three times. OK on to the next match to try and pick up three points, that's all we can do, and hopefully at the end of the season three teams will be below us. Keep believing/praying. :pray:

Name 3 teams we're better than

Obviously it's just a hunch. It's certainly not going to be easy!

I think we can finish above Peterborough and Barnsley and then I think that there are several others who are potentialy in trouble including weds, brum, wolves, Ipswich, Huddersfield, charlton maybe.

With our home fixtures, I'm just saying that its doable and unlike many, I'm not throwing in the towel just yet.

Name 3 teams we're better than

Obviously it's just a hunch. It's certainly not going to be easy!

I think we can finish above Peterborough and Barnsley and then I think that there are several others who are potentialy in trouble including weds, brum, wolves, Ipswich, Huddersfield, charlton maybe.

With our home fixtures, I'm just saying that its doable and unlike many, I'm not throwing in the towel just yet.

Time for the idiots to call in to 20p!

Idiots? :shocking: Good call from Ted, first visit to Ewood since 1967 and he still can't find the 4,000 holes.

Bristol Boy didn't seem too worried but he was brutally cut short for live GJ interview anyway.

Edited by Nogbad the Bad

Would have been nice to get some sort of result to keep our run going but I never reallistically expected anything from the trip to Blackburn, so am not disappointed.

We can do nothing about our rivals results, apart from when they play us, and I reckon it's those games, against the other teams at the bottom, that will define our season.