IGNORED

The Official City V Brighton Match Day Thread

Gutted! Usually I'd say that wasn't a bad result but every other result seemed to go against us too. We're now even further behind and after what I'd consider a good result, I worry about how morale must be when the lads get off the pitch and see the other results.

It's really important we beat Boro but, if we do, 5 points from those 3 matches would be a decent return.

I'm not too worried about the teams around us doing well - I'd rather they didn't obviously but we really look like we've improved and, as long as we can keep playing well (which obviously isn't guaranteed), I think we'll ultimately get enough points to be out of the bottom 3.

On the basis of the stats alone, looks like we were unlucky not to nick it - and last time a team did not have a single shot against us?

Win would have been great. Brighton are a decent side, and pretty much played us off the park in the reverse, so clear signs of progress. As has been said, beat Boro and its been a good week.

3 unbeaten. Runs have to start somewhere!

Gutted that we didnt grab a winner. But we did just limit the leagues form team to ZERO shots on goal. That´s gotta be a sign that we are doing something right!

i will ditto that,rather draw this and go gung ho against boro.more chance of breaking them down.

who would have said we could do the last 3 teams unbeaten,id have had us down for one defeat