IGNORED

Wes Burns Joins Forest Green On Loan...

!james

Would've hoped Burns would get a loan move a little higher than that considering he's played Championship football this season.

I bloody hope not.

Not sure if there's huge difference between top of Conference & Division 4, or possibly even Div 3.

To be fair Wes isn't a target man type striker that stead is so he wouldn't really be steads replacement anyway,

It will be good experince for him and good to go to a team battling for promotion in a physical league

thought he was a winger.......

The same sort of comments that were made about Nyatanga a while ago!!!

Exactly this.

Taylor deserves a chance under SoD before people completely write him off. He started the season well under McInnes and it was only when our form dipped he started to look out of sorts. Even so he is a good target man and I would love to see how he develops under SoD.

People need to understand he is a target man. He or most other target man type strikers will always lack goals if teams are not creating chances, or putting quality delivery into the box on a regular basis. We were absolutely toothless in attack under McInnes.

We need everyone available and fit for the run in. I for one will be pleased to see Taylor back.

Burns needs game so this will only be good for him, I think some people are overdoing the praise for him with the limited time he has been on the pitch. I saw one twitter comment saying "Burns tore Leicster apart!"

He has potential and needs first team football now, will do him more good long term playing 90 mins then sitting on the bench for us

Archived