IGNORED

Derby Potd

WolfOfWestStreet

******g hell 28 a piece. Ahh well what else you gunna do on a Friday afternoon?

See you there cider nutters!! If anyone can post the pub most fans are going too that would be great

If you go in the afternoon you'd be there in plenty of time I believe

Generally the Crown & Cushion just up Midland road from the railway station is designated the away fans pub. It's not the best, but it does the job.

http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs/s/27/27089/Crown_and_Cushion/Derby

The Florence Nightingale over the road used to be a great pub (full of nurses!) but since the hospital nearby closed down I've not been in there.

The Royal Telegraph nearby is large enough to fit a lot in, with a few guest beers. It's also nothing special though.

Ones closer to the station (eg the Waterfall) won't let you in & do ticket checks, colours check, accent check, etc.

Your best bet is to just go into the city centre as the ground is only a 15 minute walk to the ground.

Personally I go in the Brunswick, but unless you're a real ale fan you're not going to like it.

http://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/article/20130328-derbypayontheday-739341.aspx

Fans able to buy tickets at Pride Park.
City fans will be able to pay on the day at Derby County tomorrow (kick-off 7.45pm).
Just short of 600 tickets have been sold to City supporters, and the away crowd is sure to be swelled by further fans who turn up on the night.
Fans paying on the evening will be charged slightly more than those who purchased tickets in advance.
Adults will be charged £28, senior citizens £17.50 and under-16s £12.50.
It’s the start of a crucial Easter weekend for City, who host Sheffield Wednesday on Monday in what looks set to be a sell-out Ashton Gate.
Less than 150 tickets – restricted views and Premier Seating – remain for the Owls clash.

Archived