IGNORED

The Official City V Birmingham 'd' Day Thread

The jokes on him, hes back in the SPL with the world footballing giants that are Aberdeen... i'm sure he wont be leaughing tbh! His career is in tatters...

More chance of European football there than with this ******* shambles, which isnt his fault entirely....hes one of four culprits...

How can anyone can still blame Johnson and Coppell?..

The blame lies with the last two managers, but mostly...our board

I still think Coppel bailing out was a massive turning point. Dont know why i just think it was make or break at that point we were either going places or not

The board employed our recent and current managers, I have no faith in the board or SoD to arrest our decline. There are some who think a mass clear out and then suddenly everything will be fine..........no chance; Rome was not built in a day.Dont know what were doing comes to mind :(

You are right. What we manage to hang on to next season is gonna be nowhere good enough to threaten, as all our good players will bail out, just like Akinbiyi did, remember his I'll stick with city shit?