IGNORED

Mccombe/cotterill/pitman/johnson

cityfan

It will be interesting to see how Yeovil get on if they're promoted.

Johnson may or may not have learnt lessons but Yeovil will surely not sanction the spending that Lansdown did following the playoff season so their performances will give an indication of where Gary might have taken us with a tighter rein on spending. He does his best work on a tight budget I think, but can Championship survival be achieved without money?

Should have allowed GJ to rebuild under a tighter rein from SL. He did have too much power at the club and needed a stronger chaiman/owner. If SL had been firmer with him but we had kept him, I think we'd still be in the championship...

We were in the bottom six when he got the tin tack, so no, utter bollocks....

McCombe would of been a lot better than any donkey we've had at centre back this season.

Slight correction Cummins.

McCombe would have been a better donkey than any we've had at centre back this season.

• Admin

It will be interesting to see how Yeovil get on if they're promoted.

Johnson may or may not have learnt lessons but Yeovil will surely not sanction the spending that Lansdown did following the playoff season so their performances will give an indication of where Gary might have taken us with a tighter rein on spending. He does his best work on a tight budget I think, but can Championship survival be achieved without money?

Especially in light of the new larger and longer parachute payments!

Archived